Apparently our blog shut down for some crazy reason, of which we still don't know why. Blogger let us reset our website so hopefully everyone will have access to us again. Thanks to Melissa, Mama Lee and Laurel letting us know that we were having technical difficulties.
3 comments:
Yea! I'm happy to see you up and running again. I also love the happy new orange and yellow background. It makes me smile.
Is all your old stuff deleted? I would be ticked! Grrrrr!
Oh my gosh! Please comment on my blog every day, because your comments make me feel awesome!! Um, we are totally meant to be friends, we have to hang out sometime! Your posts are so hillarious and honest. I will talk to Julie Kaye and we have to have girls night dessert or something. Everyone says that, but I am texting her now. We have to get something on the calendar!
XoOOX
Post a Comment