Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Nielsen grandchild #16

My little brother Norm and his wife, Lisa genetically produced perfection:


Taylor Marie Nielsen


Sat Aug.13 2011

8 lbs 14 oz

21 inch


stinkin' adorable!

I'm totally gonna brag and show you this cocoon I crocheted. Lisa asked if I would make it and I was flattered! I first had to find out what a dang cocoon was and then just figured it out...it turned out pretty much awesome!

Look at all that awesome black hair!!!


Here is big brother Cache giving loves and kisses to his 2 year and 1 day apart little sister. They are seriously adorable!




Nice work Norm and Lis! Keep 'em comin! 123

6 comments:

Karin said...

LOVE that cocoon! Wish I would've placed an order 4 months ago!!! You've got some serious talent. I tried those flowers (for the girls' hair) and had to give up. They just were NOT turning out. But I LOVE 'em!!! Lucky little niece.

Laurel said...

She is beautiful and I LOVE your cocoon! Well done on all counts. :-)

Alicia said...

The cocoon is amazing!!! Beautiful little girly too. :)

7packofbearss said...

I love the cocoon. It turned out awesome.

Dottie Stay said...

I am still waiting for my 5 foot 2 condom. And a purple woobie. Thanks! Love the babe.

Jen Carter said...

You are so talented! That cacoon is ADORABLE!