Sunday, August 21, 2011

Happy birthday to my main squeeze









What a hunk-a-hunk-a-burnin' love! Happy #31 birthday my Scotty! I am so glad you were born! Thanks Mama Lee! I love you both for this day!

7 comments:

Dottie Stay said...

Hooray for Scotty! Happy Birthday! Glad you were borned too. HA! I can't believe that you are 31! You seem more like 35. HA! I just always think that you are older then me, and Megan, and we both know that Megan is 29. I hope the day has been fantastic! Mucho LOVO to both of you!

Jen Carter said...

Happy Birthday Scott!

7packofbearss said...

I love that baby picture. I think I have seen Scott make that face. Happy Birthday!!!

LEE BIEN said...

Scott makes my world a better place simply be stepping into the room. He was a gorgeous child and is a handsome man. He is kind. He is capable. He is smart. He is loyal. He is deep. He is sensitive. He is strong. Obviously, I love my boy and I love you for marrying him! Happy Birthday Scotty.

Tara said...

Happy Birthday, Scotty boy!You guys are awesome!!

Alicia said...

Awe. I love that brother of mine. Happy. Thanks for coming over on Sunday so we could see you both.

Jennifer Kimball said...

Happy late birthday to Scott! We miss you guys!