Happy birthday to my baby Bronx!! May 17 is a big day for us here at the Lee house.


I told you! He follows me EVERYWHERE and usually has to be touching me in some fashion!

His nicknames include: chester copperpot, rumble in the Bronx bomber, wanker, little man, donkey, diablo, fatty, and little sh*t.

We sure love this little guy! Scotty brought him home to me one day when we had two adoptions fail one right after the other that were devastating! Bronx became my reason for functioning! He will always be my little gentle healer and I LOVE him as my shadow.

The day he arrived at his new home, Bronx let Frank know that they
would be the best of friends. (Like Donkey let Shrek know when he said, "Can I stay
which you?") They have been inseparable ever since. It is so precious to watch!
Happy birthday little buddy! You're pretty awesome--you complete our fami-Lee!
8 comments:
I can't believe you didn't tell me. Now since we missed his b-day Bronx will think we like Frank better. I am so mad!
Happy Birthday Bronx. You are a special dog and came at the perfect time. Love you Megs!
I am a JERK! How did I miss calling and singing to him?! Will he except my apology? Maybe I will bring him a nice fatty chicken salad sandwich! Oh what would we do without the man?! I love him so much! I know that Gunner especially loves him. They get a long so well. Since day one you have been his mommy and I babysat the crying fool to proove it! He just wanted his MAY MAY!
He is an adorable little guy. I think it would drive me crazy to have him following me and touching me all day, though. Good thing you are his mama and not me!
I remember a time when I was falling asleep on your couch. Bronx jumped up and cuddled in a little "nest" at the back of my knees and feet. He looked at me as if to ask if it was okay. (Your boys aren't stupid and they know that I am often indifferent.) Anyway, I smiled and told him yes and we shared a special moment. I know that I tend to favor Frank with the compliments, but I do have to say that our little Bronx is a special guy. He is loyal and devoted and I'm so glad that you have him.
Happy Birthday Bronx, and who calls him wanker hahah that must be scott....Love you guys
Bronx is cuddly puppy, how cute! We hope you guys are doing good!
I love the last picture. so so cute. and chester copperpot? me likey.
Post a Comment