I'm so happy that I live close enough to attend some of my nieces and nephews birthday events! My St. George lil' ones I miss especially at their birthday times! This past March 29th was Carter's 6th birthday. I arranged it so my car could get worked on that day so I could attend the little guy's birthday party. I wanted to be there when he came home from school and when Carter walked through the door, the first thing he said was, "May May, you're my first birthday visitor!" (I wanted to cry) The second thing he said was, "Where's Scotty?" (GREAT!) I explained that Scott was at work and only I was going to make it down from Salt Lake for his party. He looked a little bummed. It has become so sweet to me that my nieces and nephews love my husband as much (if not more...shhh) than me! I never thought that was possible; hello! I'm Auntie FREAKIN' May May!
Carter was SO excited for his birthday. I love the age of 6. Everything is still magical and adults are still cool and 6 year olds are still obedient. We teach the 6 years olds in primary and it is just a great age!

What an adorable little man!

Grandpa and Grandma Bill gave him a $20! (They are totally on my birthday guest list now!!)

Duncan (3 in August) Archer (1 in June). A-freakin'-dorable! Dunc wanted to sit in Archer's lap!

This little sneaky face says it alllllll...Melinda's saving grace is hey Scott, Norm, and Jonny made it to adulthood, right?

Archi-butter-balld loves all facets of life!

The dinosaur cake (Ethan and Carter told me repeatedly what kind of dinosaur was on the cake, but I still can't remember!)

Carter took his candle-blowing seriously and Duncan thought the whole night was pretty much fantastic!

Dunc wanted a turn at blowing out the candles, he might have thought this was a party for him?!

Look how big Ethan is getting! Good gosh, he's giving his brother bunny ears!

Two cuties! Their little smiles and eyes are so cute to me! Once again, Duncan thinking he was the star of the show!

Soni (Kyle's awesome wife) with Archer!

Assembling who knows what?

Meagan (Soni's daughter), Soni with Ace, and Kyle (Deron's brother).

How cute is this photo of my folks?

Carter went around to everyone and gave them a hug to say thanks for presents and for coming to his party. He stopped at Archer to tickle him and make him laugh, it was simply adorable!

Soni giving the fat man some ice cream, I love Kyle's face in this picture!

Archer LOVES Kyle and Kyle got him chuckling and giggling! It was so stinkin' cute!

Oh this fat bulldog is so much fun and such a jolly old soul! He is always happy and so pleasant to be around.

Finally, I stole a moment with the birthday boy! He is a special, special guy. I love Carter Nielsen Stailey. He is a sensitive, loving, tender-hearted little spirit. I love you Carter. Thank you for letting me love on you and for loving me back and making me feel important!
3 comments:
omgosh! I am in tears! What is my fetching problem!? You really do out do yourself with all of the photography! What would I do without you in so so many ways? The boys just love you and I am so glad that they do love on you and cry when you leave, and get so excited to see you. It means just as much to me as it does to you! You are SO important! Don't ever forget it poop face!
I cannot believe he is sooooo old. Wowsers.
And you look fantastic in these pics.
You are pretty amazing at this bloggin junk!! I am practically in tears!! What a great recap!!
Post a Comment