I have been blogging, I just haven't been posting! I have written lots of things but because of the crazy, personal content here are only the titles of my posts. Heaven help me! ;)
The tranny/pedi.
Bitter is the new black.
The seven year itch.
The seven year bitch.
If you're happy and you know it, tell me why.
Mother nature is on my sh*t list.
Possibly mid-life, definitely crisis.
Life's not worth a damn, til' you can say "hey world, I am what I am!"
List of things that make me not wanna be me.
I wanna go to Disneyland...with little kids.
List of things that make me wanna be me.
Update of brain tumor.
Update of thyroid nodule.
Auntie May May getting #16 (a girl!) on the Nielsen side!
Living with the health of an 80 year old.
Iodine--thanks grandpa!
Feeling better.
Brad and Emily have to make it!
The guy at Jiffy Lube called me "lady?!"
Good ol' what's his name.
Anyone need a good wet nurse?
March 31--Opening day at Yankee Stadium!!!
Too long to explain them all. Mucho laughter enjoyed probably only by me as I look at these titles and realize it has been a long and interesting 10 months! I have a very entertaining life! LOL
17 comments:
Oh you definitely need to post those! The names are just making me want to read more:) I know this last year has had ups and downs and I wish I could be there more for you guys. I love you SO SO SO much! I really mean it everytime I say it, but I wish we lived closer. You are an amazing person!
PS. Oh, and Brad and Em better make it!!! Did you like the article?:)
I have a lot of unposted blogs myself. A lot of similar titles. Well probably not the update of brain tumor and stuff but you get the idea. I was sitting in sacrament meeting today thinking that somehow I still miss you guys when I go to church. Silly I know. I thought it would go away when we moved but I guess not. But hey- I love my life, right? :)
Good gosh Megs. I haven't seen you for so long, I would love to hear these stories. Just know that I think of you often and love you lots.
The Seven Year Bitch seems like a natural place to start-would love to have a lookie-loo at that one! But will the hellaciousness going one, gotta love your sense of humor (at least to me) through it all. Love ya sister from a different mister! We need to party besides at Christmas!
PS 'Bitter" used to be my mantra and I even had a black shirt made that says it. I will loan it to you if needed. Very nice.
I have always felt that writing is cathartic. So whether you are writing in a journal, blog, or spiral notebook, it is a good thing if it helps you to get it all out there to analyze, embrace, or throw away. The other day I decided to be Pollyanna and create a list of my top twenty lifetime-best moments (similar to City Slicker's "best day") and it was amazing. By the way, part of that list included YOU.
I would like to read some of those posts! ha ha. I can't see a post with "wet nurse" in it being bad. I think that even unpublished blogs post still slurp to Blurb if you ever want to make your blog into a book. SO it's good you are writing still.
oooooh these sound good. Dying to hear about the itches... Love all the titles, totally cracked me up!
I've been thinking about you lately. I just assumed since I haven't heard from you that everything was going well. Post those for us to see or txt me. I hope you are doing ok. I love you.
Sounds like u need 2 hit the tanning bed, a great book and a blessing. I always struggle in the winter mths too, I actually am reading The Great and the Terrible books, there are 6 and you can get them at the Library. Im on book 3 and it is Amazing! You should ck them out, its changing the way I think. Love you girl hang in there you are Amazing!
holy shit balls, I like your titles and I'm not totally sure that I understand them. wow. I really like you.
laughed out loud about "good ol' what's his name" and again I don't know why! ha!
oh, and I'm totally not saying I "get" it but--I want to go to Disneyland...with a little princess. (preferably Minnie Mouse or snow white. but absolutely not Tink.)
just sayin'
I think the one that seems the most foreboding is something about a wet nurse? What the what? ;-)
Definitely need you to fill me in on some of these bad boys. In person, perhaps???
You should for sure post all of these! And yes, i agree...Brad and Emily just have to make it. I think they are so cute together. I hope you're doing awesome!
You know Meg, you have the best personality... your sense of humor I so LOVE. I too would love to read these posts as I can only imagine. I am amazed how you get through all this crap! Sending you XOXO!
Wow, I REALLY wish I could read the tranny/pedi! Haha! In fact, I will read any story of yours that starts with "tranny." You are so dang funny! When you do write & post, it is always super witty, and I can hear your voice in the way you write. (It means you are a good writer!)
xoxo
I think you are a genius! Love it all. I mean really. Last night needs to happen more often. I need a good sushi chef and a chest fly in my life. One day we will have a sleep over and we will never go to bed and then we will never return to our homes. YOU KNOW WHY! LMAO!!!! And if we did never come back to our lives I am afraid forgivness from Deron really would be more then saying sorry. LMAO!!!! LWT!!
Post a Comment