(Ok, if you're a F*R*I*E*N*D*S fanatic like me, you're secretly laughing inside remembering the scene with Monica explaining to Joey the seven um, specifics, er, things...well you know when I say seven!)
Wow, 7 years ago today?! Seriously? How? When? Weren't we just frolicing in the beautiful pools at Pinnacle?
11 comments:
Better way to look at the seven year itch. Happy Anniversary!!
Congratulations!! and Happy Anniversary!! I miss you guys!
I've been thinking about you all day. Happy, happy!
ALmost wet myself a little over the Friends reference! =) Happy 7 years and here's to 7 million more! =)
Happy Anniversary! You two are the cutest couple, we like hanging around you guys...what you doing later? wink*wink*
Well, I hadn't thought of that scene when I saw your title, but now I'm laughing. (Maybe you can explain to me because I'm not sure I know all seven myself!)
I"m so happy for you guys. You seem so perfect for each other. Now, move out here so we can hang out!
"a-2-4-6....a-2-4-6.."
Love that scene. It's hilarious. Happy Anniversary! Many more to come.
Happy Anniversary! Enjoy many more happy years together!
I love you guys SO much! You were made for each other! I just love the photos from your wedding. Meg, you look like a snow princess. I love the cape. It is so beautiful!
Oh my gosh! What a funny post!!!!!!!!!! haha
Congratulations to a perfect couple. We love you.
Post a Comment