I can't believe the oldest Lee grandchild is FOUR! That flew by to me! Incredible! We had a great circus party at the birthday girl's house and Laurel went all out, again!

She got her own digital camera! Laurel and Jason really spoil their two daughters!

She got her ears pierced! I'm impressed! It took me til I was 33 and A LOT of convincing from my little sis!

The awesome circus cake with fondant!
Happy birthday, Isabel we are so glad you are in our lives! We love you!!!
4 comments:
She's four?! What in the world?! That means I am getting older as well. ugh. SHe is so cute and so grown up. One day you will blog about my retirement party. My retirement from life! LOL!
Disclaimer: she received our RECYCLED camera for her birthday! ;-) I loved that thing. Sigh.
Love you, sister.
Great shots- I'm so impressed with how you guys seem to make it to every family event on either side. Hey, we're heading down for a quick weekend- you guys should all come over Sunday!
Best. Aunt and Uncle. Ever.
Post a Comment