Monday, February 21, 2011

Canine Perfection!

The Big F'er is in fact 6 years old today!!! WOW! This sweet furry kid has been ours for 6 wonderful years! What a treat to have one of the greatest canine creations be a part of our lives-how lucky are we?!





We love God's creations, especially this beautiful specimen, Frank!
Happy Birthday you large, large man!
SIDENOTE: We knew Frank should be ours when we found out he was born on February 21. I took it as a sign that he would forever be birthday buddies with my Alicia! Happy Birthday to you too, "my favorite!"

7 comments:

Alicia said...

I am so so lucky to share a birthday with Frank man. Happy day big guy!

J♥M said...

What time's the birthday party? We'd love to come!

Denise said...

How cute was he as a puppy? Happy birthday, big guy.

7packofbearss said...

Aaah! Happy Birthday Frank!

Lisa Nielsen said...

I looked at all the pictures of Frank with Cache. He loved it! He was "wuff"ing the whole time. Miss you Frank! Happy Birthday!

LEE BIEN said...

He was an adorable puppy and he is now such a handsome man. I love that you can almost read his mind when he looks at you. Do you remember his "I'm way cooler than Jake" moment?

Stephanie said...

ok the picture of him in the helmet and glasses is hilarious!