
Laurel and Scarlett, Michelle and Ben

Benjamin Rawlins Walker who had RSV for his blessing--awesome eh?

Scotty and Sarah Carter!

Jason with his little Scarlett Joy!

Scotty and May May with Kaiya cutie!

Jason and Scarlett and Scotty and Sarah!
I didn't get a single picture of Pops and Mama Lee! They always drive out for family events like this and it always amazes me! Just thinking about that drive makes my bum go numb. I'm not a good car traveler beyond about 4 hours...sorry Scotty:)!
3 comments:
Okay, Sarah looks A LOT like Scott in that last picture. Weird. Why do my kids look like you two?! I love it.
So adorable. I wish you had your own 30 minute apart twins! :)
The Christmas pictures of grandma and Grandpa are fantastic!
It's never a complete family event unless Scott and Megan are there...and you always are! We'll see you again in two weeks. Yipee!
Post a Comment