I'm glad you did a Christmas post just now. I STILL have more Christmas posts to do but I thought I had missed my window. You are my kind of blogger. I love pictures!
Um... I love that picture of whoever it is laying face down on the floor. In that case, "silent" is not cutting it for me and I would like the back story to that one! ;)
7 comments:
I love family pictures! Thanks for sharing. I miss you guys.
looks like you guys had a fun Christmas season! I like the "silent" idea... I'm basically just too lazy to journal right now!
Um, I just got it. "Silent." I'm an idiot.
See you tomorrow!
Col. Jack-love the man! Wish I could just give that man a big squeeze!
Love the picture of Inger...ha ha!!! That was hilarious! Miss you! Bachelor tonight:)Yay!
I'm glad you did a Christmas post just now. I STILL have more Christmas posts to do but I thought I had missed my window. You are my kind of blogger. I love pictures!
Um... I love that picture of whoever it is laying face down on the floor. In that case, "silent" is not cutting it for me and I would like the back story to that one! ;)
Post a Comment