The "LEE"test news of Scott, Megan, the big F'er, and the lil' wanker
Thursday, November 4, 2010
Oh Scotty...
You're pretty cool...thanks for the thanks! You've been pretty strong through this move as well--not only with your big muscles, but your positive attitude too!
YOU MOVED???? Wow, so much happens in less than a month anymore. I need to keep in touch better with my buddies blogs. Well congrats and the garage sale sounded like a big hit. Too bad we dont' live there cause we would have come for sure and bought stuff. I love garage sales and you are right, you guys have a lot of nice shiz!!!
I know you will love living in the Sugarhouse area, my littlest sister has live in the Salt Lake area for about 4 years now and loves it.
6 comments:
Scott you are the bomb! We miss you guys tons!!! 123
I just love the way you two treat eachother! The sweetest couple! Love you guys!
YOU MOVED???? Wow, so much happens in less than a month anymore. I need to keep in touch better with my buddies blogs. Well congrats and the garage sale sounded like a big hit. Too bad we dont' live there cause we would have come for sure and bought stuff. I love garage sales and you are right, you guys have a lot of nice shiz!!!
I know you will love living in the Sugarhouse area, my littlest sister has live in the Salt Lake area for about 4 years now and loves it.
Love ya Meg!!
Awe.
Presh. I love my may may and scotty.
You guys are so cute :)
Post a Comment