So i need to say that Megz has been AWESOME in packing/sorting/ boxing/ chucking/ axe-ing all of our cluttered junk over the last few weeks. We got ALL of our stuff either moved, stored or donated to D.I. and are now officially in our new home in SugarHouse. It is sad to leave but a fresh new start that we are excited for. Thanks again to our friends and family that have helped with whatever and however they could, but the biggest THANKS is to Megan! I love you baby cakes.
8 comments:
Moving is the WORST, and I know how busy you have both been through it all! I wish I could have come to help you guys, but definitely would have been in the way... ;) I'm glad you can focus on getting settled now. Love you both!!!
Glad you are now in the new place and SugarHouse is an awesome area! =) We will miss you in good ol' Lehi but we can always stalk each other!!!! Love you both!
Scott....I love you!! It is so cool that you can get on your blog and make a great post like this! Megs is great and deserves a public announcement of it!! But my husband wouldn't have the slightest of how to do that on the Blog so Props to YOU!!!
Megan is amazing! I am glad that part is all over and I wish I could have been there to help in some way. I love you guys and can't wait to come see your new place:) 123
Megan, you truly are awesome and I have been amazed by all the work you did to get the two of you moved. Points to you for also decorating so quickly! Scott, not only were you also hard-working, this acknowledgement is thoughtful and makes me love both of you even more.
Awww!
Megan... You win the prize. Moving is the worst, but you have done it with grace. Great job organizing and getting it all done well. I'm amazed. Well done to you both! Now, when is our first pizza night, now that we are neighbors?
You are so strong, even though I am sure there are times you do not feel that way. I am so sorry that you have been thrown so many bumps in your road. But I am so glad you have such an amazing husband to make it better :) you are a Rock Star to me!!!!
Post a Comment