We seriously can't thank people enough for either helping, attending, or in any way supporting our moving sale. It was wicked sweet! Mostly, the feeling of decluttering our stuff! It was so fun to see some friends we haven't seen in awhile and just feel the love of some neighbors and family (and some neighbors and friends we consider family). We just wanted to give a shout out to the people who have been helping us over the past month while we have moved our stuff to and fro and then there and back again by Bilbo Baggins Lee. It has been a helluva month! We close on our house Wednesday (Wendy's birthday--major pisser). Don't worry, I have been crying every day for about a week and a half now. It will get better though, right?
Right?
Many mixed emotions.
6 comments:
I am so glad that it went well!
Wanted to make it over, but wasn't feeling that great this morning. Glad I got to see ya for a bit last night! Sure do love ya! I hope everything goes smoothly Wednesday and from now on! I cry when I think about you going! But I know that you'll make the most of this new adventure! Keep in touch!
XOXOXOXOXO forever!
I wanted to come even just visit you guys, but as usual (especially lately...), the day got away from me. I love you guys and am glad it went well and was such s great experience right now. Love, love, love you!!!
New beginnings are good and your new home is awesome. I am so glad I got to see it. I was feeling so sad about you guys moving and then I caught a glimpse of your future! You are going to have so many new things and people to love. Add them to the list of those you already care about and you will be overwhelmed in wonderful ways. You have a few rough days ahead so go ahead and cry-- then straighten your shoulders and turn that corner-- life is going to be good.
Sorry we couldn't make it...we suck. Alicia said you guys did awesome though...so I'm happy for you!
it was so fun to see you guys!! and now your junk is our treasure!!! Now we have a little "lee" in our house!
Glad I got to snatch up some of your awesome hats before you left. Our neighborhood will never be the same without you guys! Good luck with the new beginnings.
Post a Comment