Saturday, September 25, 2010

A day to celebrate!

I have gone through a blogger disinterest for the past couple of weeks...it happens to everyone right? But let's see what have I/we been up to? Oh that's right, just a HUGE accomplishment...

SCOTT PASSED HIS VERY DIFFICULT INSTRUMENT RATING GROUND AND FLIGHT TEST, AND HAS NOW OFFICIALLY GRADUATED FROM UVU WITH HIS BACHELOR'S DEGREE IN AVIATION SCIENCE WITH AN EMPHASIS AS A PILOT!
Um, huge a$$ deal and represents tenacity, sweat, money, sanity, patience, perseverance, tears, etc. We are so excited and I am SOOOOO proud of Scotty! This seriously is the greatest accomplishment and I cannot express how much has gone into this event! Hot damn and congrats to my Scotty!

11 comments:

Tara said...

Let's kick the tires and light the fires, Big Daddy! (A little pilot speak from Independence Day)! Congrats Scotty boy!

J♥M said...

Let's all shout hoo-ray! Congrats! So awesome! It feels so good to have something good happen huh? I'm way excited you made it through that! Love ya!

Denise said...

That is seriously so cool. And, I'll bet he will look fine in a pilots uniform. And, when he is flying all over, you can come see me...probably for free!

I still haven't called my friend because I haven't talked to her in like 6 months and know it will be a long conversation. I'm going to email her right now!

Lisa Nielsen said...

I am so proud of Scott! That is such an amazing acomplishment and what a cool title!!! Great job Scott. We love you tons! Megs, you are the best, most supportive, wonderful, amazing wife! These things require work and sacrifice from both of you. 123!!!

The Sutherland Family said...

That's so awesome, congrats to the both of you!

Markelle said...

fan-flippin-tastic! how exciting and what a relief!

LEE BIEN said...

I admire Scott for many things but he has bled and fought and chipped away at this for years while holding down a full-time job. This accomplishment is bigger than huge! It also has been a team effort and congratulations are in order for both of you. Sigh.

Alicia said...

I am so freaking happy and proud and excited for you guys! Good job Scotty. I love you!

Stephanie said...

Yeah you guys needed something good! You need to party!!!! Congrats!

Jennifer and Jacob said...

Wahoo! Congrats to Scotty, and congrats on selling your house. Change happens so fast! I will be praying for your health, Megs. We still need to get together to celebrate! Are you guys thinking about going to the "helisuccess" conference in Vegas? We could get together there?

Ryan and Janelle said...

What a HUGE accomplishment for Scott! Congratulations BIG TIME Scotty!