Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Party all the time, party all the time, party all the time!

We did a Nielsen side party and a Lee side party for Scott's birthday. Here are just some pictures!
My most wonderful mom and dad!

Norm and Lisa's little guy, Cache.

Lisa, Cache, Norm (who just passed his test for firefighter school--way awesome!)

The birthday boy (and you can tell that I am not feeling well...)

My nieces Quincy (14) and Alexa (17)

My oldest sister, Krissy and husband, John.

The Stailey SIX! Duncan, Deron, Ethan, Carter, Melinda, and Archer in his car seat!

These three are utterly HILARIOUS! Duncan, Carter, and Ethan (who started 2nd grade today!)

I purchased 30 balloons for Scott's 30th birthay. They were awesome with streamers that fell to the floor!

The birthday boy with his two "sons!"
That Partyland is full of Shiz...a few hours later, here were the balloons!

We had Alicia and fam and Laurel and fam and then some of our cool neighbors! (L to R, Alicia with Sarah, Nicole, Bob, Katie, Jason (where are Laurel and Isabel?), Blaine with Jake, Caleb, Scott with part-time lover, Jared, Peyton, Moose, Olivia, and Tyler). We appreciate the Bearss family--all of them--who we absolutely adore, and Bob and Katie Clayton who brought...


Tres Leches! Only the greatest dessert IN THE WORLD! Katie made all my dreams come true by making my favorite dessert, I mean the birthday boy's favorite dessert. It was a party Friday through Sunday! Hope you liked it Scott! Thanks everyone who helped with food, or met at the Thai Village restaurant! I sure love my family!

5 comments:

Kirsti said...

Good to see you guys on Saturday! You threw quite a party for your dad's grandson!! It's never a dull moment with the nielsen clan.

Laurel said...

Yeah, though I can't remember WHY, I was in your living room lecturing miss Isabel. At least Jason is in the picture representing us!

I'm so glad you had this party for Scotty boy. We love you guys and are so glad he got to have such a HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Alicia said...

Laurel was lecturing Isa? Hilarious.
We LOVED spending this fab night with you and loved meeting your cool neighbor friends as well. (You've got some good ones.)
Miss you already!

Tara said...

I think my invitation got lost in the mail! Mmmmm-hunnnhhhh! (Do you see the neck roll and finger wagging??)

LEE BIEN said...

Once again I'm thinking, "How many more years till we retire and move closer to our family?" Miss you all.