Introducing:
Baxter
(bark twice if you're in Milwaukee--thanks Hannah!)

Staileys got a new puppy!

He likes to sleep on his back with his paws mid-air!

Ethan covered his "privates" with a small rag to keep him "modest!" Laughed my ACE off!

Cache man giving the puppy loves!

Look at that sweet, little pudd'm face! Frank and Bronx can't wait to play and scare the crap out of him! :)
9 comments:
He is adorable!!!!
How stinkin adorable is he? The boys will have such fun with their new "cousin".
I just want to squish him!
Cousins are the best! Congratulations! I hope he's not too afraid!
oh puppies... nothing cuter!
There aren't many things more adorable than little boys and puppies. Congratulations to Melinda and family! By the way- the name Baxter rocks.
I love the name "Baxter!" It's so Anchorman!
"Baxter, you are my little gentleman."
Loves it!
I love the name "Baxter!" It's so Anchorman!
"Baxter, you are my little gentleman."
Loves it!
Oh how I love little puppies and kittens, I am a sucker for them for sure.
Just got caught up on your fun events with the fam. Hope you are feeling ok my friend. I think about you a lot and you are always in my prayers. Love you!!!!
Post a Comment