The "LEE"test news of Scott, Megan, the big F'er, and the lil' wanker
Friday, July 23, 2010
So...anyway,
OK we're moving to plan B--switching treatments with different medication. I am hopeful and hangin' tough (kind of like the "New Kids on the Block"). Should settle down in the next week-ISH?! Fingers crossed!
Plan B being surgery? B should stand for B-OTCH in this situation. Love your guts (tumor excluded). Call me up if you need to see my wicked NKOTB moves. Pure entertainment guaranteed. BIG GIRLS CAN DANCE!
Agreed. B SHOULD stand for B-OTCH. That's awesome. :) I'm coming to see you some day next week, just a heads up. My cold is nearly gone and Isabel and I miss you! We would love to stay as short or as long as you're up for. Love you!
Meg, What in the world? What can I do? I feel so helpless all the way in Orem I wish I still lived around the corner (I have the answer come move by me:))
ok fingers are crossed, let me know when its safe to uncross them! Also could you let Kevin know I can't cook or clean until then, it's kinda hard with all your fingers crossed! Win, win for both of us ;)
I agree. When Plan A makes you feel like garbage, it is time to switch to Plan B. Hope the new medication works better for you. (That is the understatement of the year, I actually hope that everything will start working better for you!)
What the Crap! I seriously was just thinking about you and thought I should ask you to make a hat for my Meggie. So I click on your blog and find this...
Meg I'm so sorry. That totally SUCKS! I wish there was something I could do to make it better, even though I know I'd just be one of many standing in that long line.
I seriously hope the medicine works. And I hope your headaches subside. I've always said that I can deal with any kind of pain below my neck, but the neck up... that's the worst!
Megan!!! What the hizzy is going on??? This just is the suckiest suckage that ever sucked.
I'm so sorry that you are going through all of this. I think we need to have a big fast for you. What do you think? Post it and lets get all your peeps all over to hook you up. You can tell them that it is me requesting it so you don't feel like you are doing the soliciting.
I love you TONS and know one day (when one of us moves closer to each other) we will hang all the time and let my boys play with your kiddos. (Yeah, I said your)
You are in my thoughts and prayers and I just know that everything will be alright and that you will free of the pain soon enough.
Is plan B the surgery or just another drug? (And plan B should stand for B-itch. B-otch just isn't strong enough in this case.
NO SYMPTOMS!! And I will kick their butt if they come! Things are looking up. There will be dacning if I have anything to do with it! Also, did I forget to tell you that I can help. I am Walter Davis.....Brain Surgeon!
What the hell? I was searching through my favorites list and your blog zipped by. April and I just read your recent posting and truly-what the hell?? We just feel sick that we hadn't heard ANYTHING. Really what the hell? You are always in our thoughts and prayers and on the temple prayer roll (I have them on speed dial). We love you so much and just remember that you are never alone (our butts are always together) Hugs, hugs, we love you! Really? What the hell?
12 comments:
Plan B being surgery? B should stand for B-OTCH in this situation. Love your guts (tumor excluded). Call me up if you need to see my wicked NKOTB moves. Pure entertainment guaranteed. BIG GIRLS CAN DANCE!
Agreed. B SHOULD stand for B-OTCH. That's awesome. :) I'm coming to see you some day next week, just a heads up. My cold is nearly gone and Isabel and I miss you! We would love to stay as short or as long as you're up for. Love you!
Meg, What in the world? What can I do? I feel so helpless all the way in Orem I wish I still lived around the corner (I have the answer come move by me:))
ok fingers are crossed, let me know when its safe to uncross them! Also could you let Kevin know I can't cook or clean until then, it's kinda hard with all your fingers crossed! Win, win for both of us ;)
Megan I'm so sorry to hear about this. That is no fun! Hang in there, you are one though cookie. Hope you get feeling better soon.
I agree. When Plan A makes you feel like garbage, it is time to switch to Plan B. Hope the new medication works better for you. (That is the understatement of the year, I actually hope that everything will start working better for you!)
What the Crap! I seriously was just thinking about you and thought I should ask you to make a hat for my Meggie. So I click on your blog and find this...
Meg I'm so sorry. That totally SUCKS! I wish there was something I could do to make it better, even though I know I'd just be one of many standing in that long line.
I seriously hope the medicine works. And I hope your headaches subside. I've always said that I can deal with any kind of pain below my neck, but the neck up... that's the worst!
You're in my thoughts and prayers!
XOXOXOXO as always! Sure do love you!
Megan!!! What the hizzy is going on??? This just is the suckiest suckage that ever sucked.
I'm so sorry that you are going through all of this. I think we need to have a big fast for you. What do you think? Post it and lets get all your peeps all over to hook you up. You can tell them that it is me requesting it so you don't feel like you are doing the soliciting.
I love you TONS and know one day (when one of us moves closer to each other) we will hang all the time and let my boys play with your kiddos. (Yeah, I said your)
You are in my thoughts and prayers and I just know that everything will be alright and that you will free of the pain soon enough.
Is plan B the surgery or just another drug? (And plan B should stand for B-itch. B-otch just isn't strong enough in this case.
I love you.
NO SYMPTOMS!! And I will kick their butt if they come! Things are looking up. There will be dacning if I have anything to do with it! Also, did I forget to tell you that I can help. I am Walter Davis.....Brain Surgeon!
You are in my thoughts and prayers love ya!
What the hell? I was searching through my favorites list and your blog zipped by. April and I just read your recent posting and truly-what the hell?? We just feel sick that we hadn't heard ANYTHING. Really what the hell? You are always in our thoughts and prayers and on the temple prayer roll (I have them on speed dial). We love you so much and just remember that you are never alone (our butts are always together) Hugs, hugs, we love you! Really? What the hell?
Post a Comment