It has become a tradition to have a Lee family festival every other year (I personally am offended that it's not EVERY year). Here are some lovely photos of the fun-filled weekend we spent together at the Zermatt hotel in Midway.



Handsome Jake.

Funny Kaiya.

Sassy Isabel.

Scott, Alicia, Brett, Jason, Laurel, Mama Lee

Michelle and Laurel.

Nannybelle joined us, and it was a complete TREAT! Here she is sniffing markers...


Well, I can't think of a good explanation of what is REALLY going on here. Much laughter, that's for sure!





Sweet baby brother, Matt.

We shared some rooms. I ended up sleeping with the 3 brothers in one room...hmm...there may have been some wrestling.

Scott and I drove into Heber and had a milkshake from the Dairy Keen and it was delicious!

Scott had never seen the crater at The Homestead, so we hiked the stairs and looked down on it from up top. **Free commercial--I have been scuba diving in the crater and it is really awesome. The water is so warm and really deep! I would highly recommend the adventure.

The beautiful Zermatt hotel in the background.

This awesome guy working gave us a free ride on the carousel. It started out normal--little miss Izzy on her own rabbit.

Scott and Michelle (who look like a couple) and baby Kaiya.

Lovely Laurel, with Matt and his Slurpee behind her.

Then the posing began...I think Alicia got better pictures and I missed most of the obscene ones.

So manly--Scott seated on his reindeer.
Mama Lee had a great idea that we could have a painting class with Bob Ross and Nanny. We all oil painted the same scene, but it was so interesting to see everyone's personal interpretation. Scott's is on the top and mine is on the bottom.
THANKS AGAIN POPS AND MAMA LEE (and Blaine)! It was so fun and went by entirely too fast. I sure love my Lees!
8 comments:
What a beautiful family !! I love looking at your blog Megan.You are such an amazing person!
Family parties are the best, it looks like you guys had a lot of fun!
Oh, I am so happy you posted these! I still have yet to upload mine from the camera... (Whose battery died mid- obscene photo op numero uno with the hot tub...) I especially love the picture of Matty with all 3 little kiddos. Seriously, what are we going to do when he leaves?!!!
I love you and had so much fun!
Paint a happy little tree with titanium white! What an ar-tist!!! (very french voice saying that)! Love, LOVE Midway!!!
great times I am sure! Next time I want you to pack me in your suitcase. sorry about the sadness over the weekend. I hope I didn't ruin any of the fun times!
Oh my gosh--I found your blog from the Bastians. I used to hang out with Scott in High School. How funny to run into this blog. Feel free to peruse my blog so you don't think I'm a stalker :) www.ebayrae.com
HI Scott! How the crapola are you?
THANK YOU FOR THIS POST! I didn't take ONE picture of this reunion so I definitely need copies of your awesome photos!! I am relying on the pictures my girls took (this includes you, of course) so that I can create a reunion book for 2010. I love you and miss you already!
These pics are awesome!!! You rock. (And thank you for not posting hideously fat pictures of me.... you're my favorite.)
Post a Comment