The "LEE"test news of Scott, Megan, the big F'er, and the lil' wanker
Thursday, April 29, 2010
If everyone was as lucky...
...to have a Shellie, the world would be a perfect place!
To the nicest, most caring, genuine, besty of my life! Never enough time with you, NEVER! Thank you for teaching me some of the greatest lessons in my life. "God loves them too!"
I just stopped by to see what you are up to too! I just LOVE hearing your "voice" when you blog! You and Min are just some of my favorite people ever! Congrats on your husband finishing school -- I know how great that is for you guys and what a trip it has been. Good luck with whatever you decide to do next!
Yay for you girls to get together! I too am grateful to have met her in person last year! You don't have to spend tons of time with either of you to know that you're both awesome!
Meggers!!! It was great seeing your comment on my blog. It has been FOREVER!!!! I am sorry to hear about the funeral, I understand. I surely miss you and your adorable smile and fun personlality. You are gorgeous by the way. I love all your updated pictures. Love you and hope all is well for you and Scott. I think about you guys often.
Megan!! You are freaking gorgeous and I love hearing from you!! You and Scott are so fun and we hope that you are doing amazingly well!! I need to see you more often!
6 comments:
Awesome! I feel lucky to have met her too!!
I just stopped by to see what you are up to too! I just LOVE hearing your "voice" when you blog! You and Min are just some of my favorite people ever! Congrats on your husband finishing school -- I know how great that is for you guys and what a trip it has been. Good luck with whatever you decide to do next!
Isn't it great to have a bestie who is always on your side? That's the Neilsen clan through and through!
Yay for you girls to get together! I too am grateful to have met her in person last year! You don't have to spend tons of time with either of you to know that you're both awesome!
Meggers!!! It was great seeing your comment on my blog. It has been FOREVER!!!! I am sorry to hear about the funeral, I understand. I surely miss you and your adorable smile and fun personlality. You are gorgeous by the way. I love all your updated pictures. Love you and hope all is well for you and Scott. I think about you guys often.
Megan!! You are freaking gorgeous and I love hearing from you!! You and Scott are so fun and we hope that you are doing amazingly well!! I need to see you more often!
Post a Comment