
One of the most
beautiful and
precious pictures I have ever seen...EVER. Scott took this when Sarah was about 5 minutes old! Scott and I were the first ones in after mama Lee and mama Carter witnessed the birth. It was such a treat and really special for us! Thanks Alicia and Blaine for always making us feel a special part of your family!


For documentation purposes, yes my visitor tag says room #11. The Carter birth actually took place in room #12. I went bounding into room #11 to find some OTHER chick in labor who gave me the look of death! I of course was embarrassed and shocked so started to verbally throw up (which is what I do when I'm nervous). "WOW, you're not Alicia, OK, I'll be finding my sister's room, but for the record, you're lookin' good, keep pushing, it's gonna be great, good luck, take care, sorry for the intrusion--I swear my badge says your room number, OK I'll be going now, b-bye!" and exit. WTH? The girl's mother and husband were chuckling, however I think I'm permanently visually scarred for life.

Baby Sarah has Alicia's little cleft in her chin...um that is the cutest little chin...check that out!

All the fam came to visit--Laurel, Michelle, and Jason (I love Jason, btw).

The Lee sisters!

I just love "the first hold!"

So did I mention she was a chubby 9 pounds?!

I don't pretend to be any kind of professional photographer, however, this is perfection! :)

This is day 2 of Sarah's life.

OK, more bragging...I made this little headband for her "going home" outfit.

Look how great Alicia looks! Bless her heart! Isabel was soooo excited to meet baby Sarah! Look how fat Sarah is? Her cheeks are so cute!

The Carter family!

Just another one of that adorable chubby face!
Nice work Blaine and Alicia! We sure love you guys--all FOUR of you now!
10 comments:
Oh my gosh- these pictures are awesome!! I'm so pissed that I missed Sarah's "homecoming" on Thursday :(
By the way, you are amazing for helping out as much as you have (with all of our kids!!). Love you!
Babies with chubby faces are the cutest things ever! What a doll.
Oh, I love her. I love your pictures, I love the ABUNDANCE of your pictures, I love Jason too, and I love that he loves you as much as I do. :) What a perfect little family they have!
You're right the first picture is beautiful. who freakin looks that good after poppin out a kid? You definitely get "best aunt" award!
She is so precious. I can't believe those cheeks!!! I love the headband with the ribbon...very cute! Love and miss you!
Beautiful beautiful pictures Megan!
I'm for sure going to be hitting you up for some of those little head-bands if/when I have a little girl. You are awesome!
I love you for this post... you are the greatest ever. Nuff said.
Meagan, I never do comments but I have to say you are incredible. I love the pics. Lees and Carters together forever. We are one big family.
I love Alicia! Thanks for posting these great pictures. You are a cute Auntie.
Oh you do make the BEST headbands EVER!!!!! She is so chubby love the cheeks
Post a Comment