The "LEE"test news of Scott, Megan, the big F'er, and the lil' wanker
Thursday, May 6, 2010
How do I?
I want to have all my blogging buddies in a list of most recent posts published. Does that make sense? Alicia you have it on your family members and I noticed it on Karin's too. How do I do that?
Yeah, it will take a good chunk of your evening but is DEFINITELY worth it. When you click 'Add a Gadget' on your layout options, it is the one titled 'Blog List'. It only works for non-private blogs, and you have the option to have alphabetically or by most recent posts. It is awesome!
Yeah....um I have it, and I have been noticing Megs and Scott at the top of my list a TON lately! Just thought you should know that I LOVE IT! Just in cast you wondered!
It is SUPER easy and very worth it. In your layout, add a gadget. Choose Blog List. It will give you an option to check a box for something like "most recent post". Check it and then add your links. (You will have to put them all in individually but it is worth it.)
5 comments:
You have to go in and re-enter them all in with that option added. Good Luck!!!
Yeah, it will take a good chunk of your evening but is DEFINITELY worth it. When you click 'Add a Gadget' on your layout options, it is the one titled 'Blog List'. It only works for non-private blogs, and you have the option to have alphabetically or by most recent posts. It is awesome!
Yeah....um I have it, and I have been noticing Megs and Scott at the top of my list a TON lately! Just thought you should know that I LOVE IT! Just in cast you wondered!
It is SUPER easy and very worth it. In your layout, add a gadget. Choose Blog List. It will give you an option to check a box for something like "most recent post". Check it and then add your links. (You will have to put them all in individually but it is worth it.)
Hi Meg! I love that you are off work now and get to post more often! I'm so happy to see that things are going well!
Post a Comment