Happy #3 birthday to
Rumble in the "Bronx" Bomber
5.17.07

This sweet puppy came into our lives at a VERY crucial time. He is my "gentle healer!" Even from the beginning I should have known he would be a fatty--look at his already plump tummy!

You would think that some small puppy would be terrified of Frank, right? Not Bronx! He is such a social, tenacious and non-intimidated little guy! He fit right in. We had previously looked at a little alaskan malamute, but when he met Frank, he quivered in fear and wouldn't stop crying. It made us so sad. When Bronx met Frank it was instant love--on both sides! The nicknames Shrek and Donkey were soon assigned!

We are suckers for animals, but holding a sleeping puppy make you even more of a softie!

There is NOTHING cuter than little kids and little animals interacting! (It's even cuter when your totally HOTT husband is holding both!)

Bronx loved Ethan and Carter right away, and still to this day loves to give kisses!

Bronx
loves to cuddle and be cozy!

He has always thought he was Frank's equal! LOL

Like I said, Mr. Cuddle bug!

He is my little shadow, he follows me absolutely
everywhere!

Thinking he is Frank's equal, he has to do all things Frank tries even if it means a 4 foot difference in the snow!

He has the most unique coloring. His head was black when he was a puppy, but then changed to a copper color. We call him "Chester Copper pot!" (Ya, we do a lot of nicknames in my family!)

Frank and Bronx have to be touching if at all possible--exhibit A.

Exhibit B!

Baby Bronx (and Frank for that matter) love to lounge in the sunbeams. They search for them all throughout the house!
I love my furry babies! Happy birthday tubby Bronx!
11 comments:
Oh you precious precious man!! Happy birthday to you! We love him. He is such a special boy. He knows you are his mommy and cried the first day you left him even though it was just for a little while. He may put on a good show, but deep down he is such a softy! Pluse Frank would box his ears if he really gave you any lip. Those two are fantacular!
I, too, have recently developed an affinity for lounging in the sun beams... ;) I will always love Bronx BECAUSE of when/how he came into your home, and it makes me happy to know how happy he makes you. Happy Birthday to your Bronx Bomber!!!
Oh Happy Birthday Bronx!! I love how he licks Franks slobber out of his mouth he is just a good friend I mean there is no way I would ever do that for my friend or my husband.....ha......He is a special little chubby guy!!!!
We love you Bronx and Cow!!!
Oh my goodness...was he ever that tiny? He is a big boy now!!! I love little Donkey, and Dust Buster! Happy Birthday!!!
Awww...This makes me miss my puppy so much! I love dogs. It's crazy how much they become part of your family. They're just like little people.
Oh Happy Birthday! Today should be pet's day! We should have made treats! Dang! I have to admit that I love to lounge in the sunbeams too! Wherever they are! Wish there was one out today! I am so glad that you have a "gentle healer"! I know that he and Frank just love you guys! They are truly the best!
I love your dogs, that is the cutest pictures of them cuddling togethar. I've had fun looking through all your photos, I'm glad you found our blog, now we can keep track of each other! Kev filled me in on your LONG road of fertility trials and I will keep you guys in our prayers for a baby!!!
Happy b-day little puppy man! I may need to borrow him for a snuggle now and again!
He is so cute! Happy birthday, little guy.
Oh happy, happy, happy birthday to you little boy!!!!! When did he turn 3???? Um, WTF!?! Don't they know they are not allowed to get older?!?! I love those pictures - all of them - but especially the ones with him cuddling with you. You KNOW he LOVES his mommy just by the look on his face!!!! Too precious! Ok, I know this is a post about Bronx...but I just need to mention that I LOVE Frank!!!! He is the BEST big brother...EVER!!!! I miss them...oh and you too!!! Happy, happy #3 you absolutly adorable mamas boy you!!!! XOXOXOXOX to the 4 of you!
I love this!!!
Post a Comment