Lucky May May got to ride backseat on one of Scott's flights because it was in a Robinson 44. It was a lot of fun and I can see why Scott loves what he does.
This is Scotty doing his pre-flight check.
This is right before take off...I actually was not nervous at all. I love heights and motion and roller coasters and all that stuff!
So by the time we took off, I was a pro! Top Gun here I come!
Ya know, some mountain somewhere in Ogden.
This one is of downtown SLC
Rain over SLC.
We were taking off and so was one of our best friends, Jake. I snapped this photo from inside our helicopter and thought it was a good one of Jake. I thought Jen would think this was cool!Good job, Scotty! This represents so much hard work, school and studying. Don't worry, we still have two more ratings to get, but every day is closer.
I am so glad Scott invited to me ride backseat, it was awesome and I absolutely love feeling like Peter Pan!
8 comments:
Scott is so dang cool! We'll have to have him take us up sometime. I love all of your pictures...it made me want to go to Lagoon..lol. Miss you tons! Love ya!
Way cool! Makes me want to ride that white rickety ride at Lagoon! What fun and a great accomplishment!
brave woman, sitting in the back seat while your husband is flying blind! Umm, sir, May I have some new pants? These seem to have a giant poo stain!
So cool!!
That rain picture is seriously amazing.
Hi Megan! Cool pictures! I just wanted to say Hello back. Miss you too! It seems like your having lots of fun these days! I'm super jealous!
What an awesome adventure. I love the fact that Scott can do this stuff and I love the fact that you are supportive. Okay, I just love both of you.
Those pics were great! Jake said that Scott has been flying a ton. I am so glad to hear that! Can't wait til the four of us can go up together. I am sure our husbands will fight over who gets the controls :)
And, yes, I love the picture of Jake. There is something very attractive about a man in a helicopter...
What a cool perk! Congrats to Scott, so much work!
Post a Comment