You know the kind of friend that you can talk to one day and then happen to go days, even years without seeing each other or directly talking, and yet when you do talk you don't skip a second in time? Well this is Nanette, and she is one of those unique BFFs! I love her! I totally love her! She is so real, different, herself, etc. We have done some crazy things together and always seem to run into some kind of trouble.
The best part of today's post is to announce that she is finally getting married! I shouldn't say finally, but hey, when you're 37...that's a long wait! She asked me to be her maid of honor awhile back and I of course said, "YES!" It was an easy decision because not only do I love and totally support her, but her wedding to Craig is taking place in Italy--ya, the country! In a Tuscan castle to be exact. It houses 22 guests, and Scott and I are lucky enough to be 2 of those guests! So what's a girl to do? Nan's only request is that I wear a silver dress for the wedding day--um, OK! My final fitting for this beautiful dress is tomorrow. And now, I guess I'll just have to go to ITALY!I need help from anyone who has ever visited Italy. What would you suggest is a MUST SEE? I have a great book by Rick Steves that is genius in regards to traveling this country, but I would love any personal notes or thoughts from the blogging world!
We leave a week from tomorrow--cannot wait! Thanks again Nanners!
10 comments:
I am taking Scott's place. That is all. the end.
I will fight you for it shorty!!
You 2 go and have the time of your life! LUCKY!
Holy smokes I am jealous! I have been to Italy twice and I would die to go back. Depending on where you're going, there are endless things to do. The coolest place I ever went in my life was Cinque Terre. Also, Florence and Venice are amazing so check it out! My experience with the Rick Steves' books was really good and they were helpful! Have fun!
Not fair! That sounds like something out of a movie! You'll have to take tons of pictures to share with us who are NOT going to Italy any time soon =)
oh serious? That is so fun! I am so jealous.....
How fun! I'm so excited for you...add your friend. I wish I could offer advice on what to see, but I wouldn't know.
Goodness, I am TERRIBLY jealous! I'm so excited for you guys (and for Nanette!!!) and know you will have an amazingly incredible time!
Well, congrat's, that is EXCITING!!!
Did you know Mesia and Matt are in France? You should stop by and pay them a visit! Mesh has family in Italy- shoot her an e-mail to find out where and more...
Excited to see your blog of Europe!
You're so fun:)!!!!
Where in Italy will you be? I've been there twice in the last 17 months. I could spend several weeks there.
Post a Comment