Saturday, April 3, 2010

Alexa Anne!

Once again, my family is outstanding!
My oldest niece Alexa is flippin' awesome! She is the goalie for the varsity soccer team at Timpanogos high school and plays varsity basketball! Her soccer team took STATE in the 4A division and her basketball team took 2nd in STATE. I love her and am so proud of her!


As a side note, she is just beautiful!









I personally could never be a goalie. I would see everyone running at me and the ball coming at my huge teeth and I would run the other way for sure!

This is right after they won and they all ran over to the crowd and we went crazy!

On to basketball!




I love how much family support we always get! EVERYONE drove a distance to be to the game!

Norm, Lisa, Carter, Bronson, Caroline, Ethan, Melinda, Scotty, Wrigley, Glenn, Solomon, Inger, mom and John.


Bronson, Caroline, Ethan, Melinda, Scotty, and Wrigley.


Oh ya, I'm a little proud...I have NO shame when it comes to my family!




Such a cute picture of Ethan!


Wrigley was dancing!!! This kid is so funny and smart!


Poor Lu was sad they took second. They really should have won. I love this picture, though. She's gettin' a big hug from her dad, John. I love moments like this.



The greatest family in the WHOLE DAMN WORLD! Seriously, there is nothing better than the love and loyalty in the Nielsen family!


Good job Lexa Lu--WE LOVE YOU!!

5 comments:

Mendy said...

OH ALEXA SHE IS SO DANG PRETTY AND SO TALENTED AND NOT TO MENTION THE SMARTEST GIRL EVER!!! BUT YOU ARE THE BEST AUNT EVER!!! CARTERS PARTY LOOKS LIKE A BLAST AND CAN'T EVEN WAIT TO SEE YOU ON THURSDAY!!! WE ARE GOING TO HAVE SO MUCH FUN!!!!

Mendy said...

AND THE ONLY ONE MISSING IN THE PIC IS ME AND LITTLE IVY!!! YOU ALL LOOK SO CUTE!!

Dottie Stay said...

I am afraid that those pictures are going to come back and bite me someday. Now that they are on the world wide web!! Oh man, it is always good times. Here there and everywhere. Alexa's game was fun, but sad for Lou. She is so amazing in everything she does. I am lucky she lets me hang out with her once in a while. LOL!! I know that I have lost my mind, but oh well. Insanity is a great place to be. Join me won't you?!

Lisa Nielsen said...

What a fun and crazy weekend this was! Alexa is such an amazing girl. So talented and beautiful. The 80's b-day party is hysterical! Did Min really do a leg lift!? Way to go! You guys are so cute and fun. Thanks for coming to see Cache and me over Easter. I love you and Scotty so much! See you this weekend!

J♥M said...

You are the best aunt that ever lived! I love the face paint and I'd be proud! You do have the best family!