
Introducing wannabe's Sonny Crockett and Olivia Newton John or Flashdance. For the record, when we showed up @ Staileys to pick up Melinda, we were informed pleasantly by Carter "Scotty looks cool and Meme looks Funny."

Here is Melinda in all of her glory showing off but wondering, "Why, oh why, didn't I make the drill team this year?"

Because she still has got the moves--no really! This is a chic who is almost 7 months pregnant doing a heel stretch!

They even had a backdrop to take couple photos of all of us 'dashing' couples. The headphones were indeed a selling point of the costume, since they were attached to a walkman with the Miami Vice soundtrack!

Another costume selling point, the retainer!!! That with the awesome eyeshadow anyway.

Pegged pants and leg warmers! Hells yeah!

Just listening to some awesome tunes.

JK (the entire reason this 80's birthday fiesta came to fruition, thanx again) and Melinda cheesin' it up in front of the 80's backdrop!

Getting a little 80's luvin'!

No words can explain exactly the happenings of this photo.....

Word on the street is these two are related somehow, well that is what a few people have said.
9 comments:
I think the reason that costume parties are so much fun is that you get to see the secret identities hiding inside each person there. Well done, AGAIN.
WHAT THE FREAK!!! WHY oh WHY am I never invited to these parties! Freaking hilarious-love Dorothy's pics! LOL
Oh wowie!
I am LOVING this. Thank you for the tribute to XANADU! Freak, I love that movie.
And thank you, Melinda for your crazy prego amazing-ness.
Your retainers and Melinda's leotard are the freakin best...I'm quite impressed that you can still wear your retainer.
Awesome. We need to have more theme parties.
I love your family!
YOu guys are SO fun!
I think my favorite part of all this is that D-Ron apparently chose NOT to attend! Well, Melinda's elastic suit is a close second!!! :)
Seriously your retainer still fits?! You guys really know how to partay! You all look awesome in your outfits!
Post a Comment