The "LEE"test news of Scott, Megan, the big F'er, and the lil' wanker
You poop face. That's not funny! Alicia and i have alredy formed a plan we like to cal operation steal a baby for Megan.
LOL oh shiner you and alicia could be dangerous!!
Haha you LAME. Some people easily forget about April fools day....
That isn't funny at all! How bout mother natures joke this morning with all the blasted snow!
...but so not funny!Miss you!
Boo. Not funny, my love! But I still love you. ;)
I don't think that I have ever clicked on a new blog post faster than just now. that is kinda funny. and not so funny. totally got me.
Be still my beating heart.
Ha! Freakin ha!! Do you need me to send you some photos or video feed to show you how funny you really are???
SNOTTY HO-BAG!
I am with everyone (but Blaine) in saying, "Nope. Not funny."I love you Megs.Melinda and I are getting close. We have been stalking the local maternity wards and have a few prospects... Oops--is that crossing the funny line too?
I saw "I'm Pregnant" and started to cry. Oh, man you got me!!!
Post a Comment
12 comments:
You poop face. That's not funny! Alicia and i have alredy formed a plan we like to cal operation steal a baby for Megan.
LOL oh shiner you and alicia could be dangerous!!
Haha you LAME. Some people easily forget about April fools day....
That isn't funny at all! How bout mother natures joke this morning with all the blasted snow!
...but so not funny!
Miss you!
Boo. Not funny, my love! But I still love you. ;)
I don't think that I have ever clicked on a new blog post faster than just now. that is kinda funny. and not so funny. totally got me.
Be still my beating heart.
Ha! Freakin ha!! Do you need me to send you some photos or video feed to show you how funny you really are???
SNOTTY HO-BAG!
I am with everyone (but Blaine) in saying, "Nope. Not funny."
I love you Megs.
Melinda and I are getting close. We have been stalking the local maternity wards and have a few prospects... Oops--is that crossing the funny line too?
I saw "I'm Pregnant" and started to cry. Oh, man you got me!!!
Post a Comment