The "LEE"test news of Scott, Megan, the big F'er, and the lil' wanker
Let's hope the blasted groundhog doesn't see his shadow tomorrow! Then winter will be OVER!
Hallelujah! I want some sun...
The tanning booth won :( I was really hoping to be on the top of that lis-o-suggestions! Glad its feb! Just 16 days till SS b-day!
I love you.A lot.
You so made me want to go tanning! I am so pasty and need a little color:) Come visit us and enjoy some clean air! Love you tons and miss you always!
And you do NOT look like you stepped out of a Coppertone ad. ;) I sure love you!!!
We agree, yeah for February! Hope you guys are doing good!
I'm so jealous! A tanning bed sounds blissful!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Let's hope the blasted groundhog doesn't see his shadow tomorrow! Then winter will be OVER!
Hallelujah! I want some sun...
The tanning booth won :( I was really hoping to be on the top of that lis-o-suggestions! Glad its feb! Just 16 days till SS b-day!
I love you.
A lot.
You so made me want to go tanning! I am so pasty and need a little color:) Come visit us and enjoy some clean air! Love you tons and miss you always!
And you do NOT look like you stepped out of a Coppertone ad. ;) I sure love you!!!
We agree, yeah for February! Hope you guys are doing good!
I'm so jealous! A tanning bed sounds blissful!
Post a Comment