The world changed when "Frank Lee I Don't Give a Dam" (his real AKC registered name) was born February 21, 2005!


Welcome to my "Hallmark card" life! Words cannot express how I feel about this big, beautiful beast! Frank is the most wonderful addition to our family and the best decision we have ever made! Each of these pictures brings back so many memories and specific stories! I have so much damn nurturing inside that it has to go somewhere...Frank (and Bronx) are the lucky recipients of my motherly care! I love this wonderful, handsome fellow and am so glad that a God created animals for the purpose of enriching human lives.
"If you have never loved an animal, there is a part of your soul that lies unawakened!"
WE LOVE YOU FRANK AND ARE SO GLAD WE WILL BE TOGETHER ALWAYS!
(p.s. Mama Lee, Arizona pictures are next)
14 comments:
Well, how am I suposed to get through that!!! I am in tears over here. I love that man so much!! He is not an animal, he is a human in a dog's body. He is your boy. Thanks for letting me be a part of his life. I love that he only jumps on me. He will always be welcome to attack. He isn't going anywhere for a long long time. He wouldn't dare. You know Bronx would kick his trash, and I don't think he is ready for Pouchie's regeme in heaven. We will love that man until our dying day. He is a blessing straight from heaven.
I love your buddy Frank. Can a dog be beautiful? because he honestly is! He is also the most gentle and obedient animal I have ever been around. He and Bronx have been a wonderful part of your family.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY FRANK OR SHOULD I SAY COW!!!! WE LOVE HIM AND WRIGLEY LOVES HIM MORE!!!
Tristan loves the pictures! He kept clapping and signing doggy with each new picture!
Happy Birthday Frank!!!
Oh, Frank, I love the wife beater and the missing tooth. I love that he cuddles up to Norm on the couch and gets as close as he can. He is such an amazing loving dog. It is hard to believe he was ever that small!
I had never seen a puppy picture of Frank...so cute!
completely agree about pets-they are special too. (even have spirits like us:)
I think you are so cute, as well as your three boys!
Frank is one great dog. Seriously. And I am privileged to share a birthday with the big guy.
I miss baby Frank. So cute.
Happy Birthday Frank Lee! What a well deserved Happy Birthday post! My kids love that you brought them over in your car! They seriously get a kick outta that! I hope you guys had a great day celebrating! They still love to click on your blog to see their pictures on your sidebar and they couldn't believe their puppy pictures! And your niece and nephew riding on Frank's back. We love them all and are glad that they have you and Scott and that you have them. Every human needs a dog or two!
Hello? Miss Arizona I am waiting......... LOL!!
Happy Birthday Frank!!!
Cute baby Frank! He looks like Simba. Oh how I truly do love that large large man!
Cute baby Frank! He looks like Simba. Oh how I truly do love that large large man!
I am cracking up at some of those pictures. What a guy!
I miss him :) But I miss you guys more. We should get together soon on a weekend for dinner in Salt Lake...you game?
Post a Comment