Wednesday, February 17, 2010

She's more than famous, she's in-famous!

My talented little niece, Caroline, has recently been cast in an original Disney movie! I'm not kidding! It's called "Den Brother." The gist of the show is some little girl gets her brother to be the "den mother" of her girl scout troop. There is another troop of snotty girls that always wins. Little miss Lina was cast as the lead snotty girl! How funny. She has been so sweet in most of her other roles, (i.e., Molly in Annie and Cosette in Les Mis). She has been filming for the past week. I called to talk to her and her mom (my sister, Inger) said she couldn't talk because she was on her way to wardrobe!!! LMAO!!! How hysterical is that?! I'm not sure when this movie is going to be shown on the Disney Channel, but don't you worry, I will keep you abreast (both of them) of the situation. I love living vicariously through my family members!:)



This is on her first day of filming. How cool is this? She has her own actor's chair...check that out! Talk about your "name in lights!" WOWZA!

10 comments:

Laurel said...

That is the coolest thing I've ever heard! You KNOW I'll watch it "with Isabel". :)

Dottie Stay said...

I LOVE it!! It kills me, and I just think that is just awesome for Lina! I love her! And I love you!!

Denise said...

That is SO exciting!!! I will have to use you when Jackson begs to meet her. He loves all of those dang shows. (He would never admit that he likes a girl character, but I'll make sure he knows that his mommy "knows" such a famous cast member.)

Kate said...

What a rock star! Were they filming this at South Towne mall?

Rachel said...

I just heard about this today when Carter told me, "Caroline decided not to be in the TV anymore..." I was like "Hummm?" and so I called Mindy to get the low down. It's so exciting. I will be watching for sure since my girls love ALL the Disney Channel Movies. We DVR them. It's true. We're going to have to let Carter know that just because you are ON TV, doesn't mean that you actually LIVE in the box. I think he's a little confused on that matter.

J♥M said...

So cool! I can feel your excitement! She's so cute and this may just inspire me to get the Disney Channel! xoxoxo

Alicia said...

How fing cool is this?

Stephanie said...

Oh I cant wait to see it! Let me know!

LEE BIEN said...

The story reminds me of Troop Beverly Hills, sort of, kind of? How fun for her and for your family!

Julie Kaye said...

Can't believe this post slipped by me somehow!! That is so awesome! Sort of surreal--Disney is where all of the big stars get their start!! I wanna be important enough that I get my name printed on a chair!!!