Sunday, December 20, 2009

What's fat, bald, and chocolate all over?

Kaiya turning ONE!


We got her to do "paddy cake" of course when she was fully lathered in icing!

Ice cream compliments of Uncle Scotty


Scott was teasing her with chocolate (very worthy of blowing up!)





This little cheeser pose she pulls, is unbelievably hysterical and ridiculously adorable!
Her new coat (from grandma Di Di) and her matching beanLee (from yours truly)

I think Michelle is so beautiful! She has impressed me SO much with her mothering skills!


Michelle had her in her Sunday shoes and tights with pink tutu and the cutest little "My 1st Birthday" shirt! Scott posing her like a ballerina!

Scott got her laughing by nibbling on one of her many chins!
We love you baby Kaiya and are so happy to celebrate in your birth!
Nice work Michelle and Brad!

10 comments:

LEE BIEN said...

Awesome documentation Megan, and another adorable beanLee on little Kaiya's head. Wish I could have been there too.

Hannah Jones said...

That's adorable! You and Scott have GOT to be the favoritest aunt and uncle ... on both sides of the family... you two are fantastic and I love your guts!!!!!!!

Jason (or sometimes Laurel) said...

Those are some awesome pictures. I like the one with the full tongue chasing the chocolate.

Denise said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Julie Kaye said...

I love how much she got into the cake! I hope Sydnee does! And PS.....that is the cutest hat!! I have to say Sydnee loves her new hat with the ears and braids.......and she so cute in it! And I love mine! Oh how I love you!

Michelle said...

Okay, it's official... you are a better aunt than I am a mother. I haven't even uploaded my pictures from my camera yet! Thanks for the documentation. I have to say, that is the cutest kid I've ever seen.

By the way - Kaiya wore her BeanLee yesterday while delivering neighbor gifts and I got compliments at every house! I felt so special telling people that it was custom-made by the best sister ever!

tammy stailey said...

She is way too cute! I love the tutu and the double chin. How come double chins can't stay cute forever? :)

Laurel said...

It's official: you DEFINITELY win the prize for best pictures of Kaiya's party! I love every second of this and think you are amazing.

Alicia said...

Michelle is right. You are the best auntie ever. (Although we all already knew that. :) )... Love the documentation and that last shot is killer.

Stephanie said...

Oh my goodness she is adorable! I love the chocolate baby!