Thursday, December 17, 2009

Fall-a-freakin'-la

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, especially on their own blog.
My name is Megan, and I don't like Christmas. There, I said it out loud. Whew! I feel better.
Someday this may change, but for now, it is what it is! Until then..."here's your Christmas card!..." (said like Elaine on Seinfeld!) Pick your favorite picture below and consider me wishing you a Merry damn Christmas~! :) Said with much jest and a titch of truth...










17 comments:

Hannah Jones said...

Megan: you and Scott are one GORGEOUS couple! The boys look big and handsome too! I LOVE your family!!
I'm glad you posted these HOT pictures.
XoXo

Lisa Nielsen said...

You guys are so sexy! I love the photos and "Christmas Card!" Thanks:) I hope we can see you guys soon, maybe Sunday night? Love you tons! The boys look so handsome too!

7packofbearss said...

Megan-
You make me laugh. Come over and play some time. We are almost always home. We have benadryl. we can use it to try to contain the kids excitement to see you guys. They can be overwhelming. Or we could leave our house and party else where.

Laurel said...

1- Loved every second of your last comment on my blog.
2- You are more than entitled to dislike Christmas (I'm pretty sure I would, too, and just might hate Michelle's birthday from now on for part of your same reason).
and 3- You are SUPER hott! I love all the pictures and love you and Scotty way too much!!!

Elizabeth said...

I have to admit I'm not a huge Christmas fan either. Possibly for a reason involving relatives I'm not super fond of, and having to see them and pretend to be having a merry time.

Denise said...

You guys are hot. I pick picture number two. I'm going to print it and hang it on my tree.

Unknown said...

You look quite scrumptious in that deep purple chick! And I like that you don't like Christmas...it makes me feel better about my own Christmas feelings!!

Tara said...

How the carmelitas turn out?? You are awesome-thanks for the cards! The Big F'er is looking Bigger and F'ier then ever! Hope New Years is better-you can drink then!

Markelle said...

I just don't know what to say--merry christmas? er, I mean bah hum bug!

jk, I think you are hilarious and I loved the Christmas card. Your three boys are adorable. I hope I get to see you soon! (like before next Halloween)

Kate said...

Okeeee dokey. I pick number 2. Merry Christmas!!

I totally didn't do cards. Bah.

Shellie said...

Great pictures Megs!

You know we do have SOME good xmas memories! Cancun? Sharing headphones, while laying at the pool, listening to your new found favorite artist...John Mayer! The great Coke switcharoo! Dancing on the stage at the dinner party! Remember any of those?!? That was a GREAT time for me!!!

Julie Kaye said...

We loved the Christmas card!! Travis said........"Megan is so pretty!" Just thought I would share. Scott is pretty great too!! We love you guys!!

tammy stailey said...

We love the Christmas card! You guys look great! I love those boys, but I love their owners more! Merry Christmas!!

The Payne Family said...

Oh my gosh... you make me so happy!

Merry Christmas!!

Stephanie said...

I love your pictures!!!! Thanks for the card, you are an angel!

Katte said...

I totally AGREE!! Not too much of a Christmas fan. I'm all about HALLOWEEN!!!

J♥M said...

Awesome card!