Wednesday, December 23, 2009

The benefits of being a "Fan"ilow!

I found this in my email in-box this morning and my holiday season is now complete!

9 comments:

Tara said...

I may have to de-friend you now, you freakin FANILOW!!!! In the immortal words of one of our fav peeps-YIKES-A-RONI!

Michelle said...

bitchin'

hdknowles said...

Denise's mom here - Glad to hear Mr. Manilow is reaching a younger generation. I have been to many of his concerts, and he puts on a terrific show. Hope you have a nice holiday - saw hi to your parents for me. We miss them in College Park Ward.

Alicia said...

I love that you are a fanilow.

Shellie said...

Did you reply back?

Merry Christmas Barry!!!

Stephanie said...

I Freakin love you! You always put a smile on my face!

Rachel said...

I can hear him singing Copa Cabanna now (which is surely spelled incorrectly, but you know what I'm talking about!) Love ya!

LEE BIEN said...

Being a fellow fan myself, I feel that Barry adds another dimension to my personality. Who says that all of our favorite music has to sound the same? I'm with you Megan, he is a talented guy and one of the best.

J♥M said...

Love Manilow! I don't even think I can pin down a favorite! :)