The "LEE"test news of Scott, Megan, the big F'er, and the lil' wanker
Tuesday, December 8, 2009
Thanksgiving done "Lee" style!
I have been meaning to type a witty little bit about each picture, but alas, time has gotten away from me. So here is the old-fashioned "silent film" version of our Thanksgiving...
Those pictures are great! I love the one of Scott lighting up his stogie. :) I'm glad you had a fun and safe trip up to the Lee house! I'm thankful for YOU!
Not having checked the blogs of my kiddies in a while, lo and behold, I've re-discovered Thanksgiving with the Lee family! Thanks for posting these awesome pictures. Love you.
3 comments:
Those pictures are great! I love the one of Scott lighting up his stogie. :)
I'm glad you had a fun and safe trip up to the Lee house! I'm thankful for YOU!
Not having checked the blogs of my kiddies in a while, lo and behold, I've re-discovered Thanksgiving with the Lee family! Thanks for posting these awesome pictures. Love you.
What a beautiful dinner table and I love the family pictures what a great family!
Post a Comment