Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Last but not least

The other thing that I just couldn't live without that I am grateful for is none other than...
JOEY!
(I bet you thought I was going to say Scott!)

You have to be a Friends fan to know that I have named my recliner Joey. On Friends Joey named his recliner Rosita, so that is what I call Scott's recliner, but mine needed to be a boy, thus Joey! Words cannot describe the comfort and safety Joey provides! What's my favorite time in my recliner, you ask? See below...


After a long day of work on my feet with the metal in my neck aching, there is nothing better than lounging with my heating pad (his name is greenie--thanks Ethan) and MY boys.

For me, this is absolute joy!

10 comments:

J♥M said...

Oh my! Too funny! I wish I had a Joey and a greenie and tough enough legs to handle all the friends on my lap! Awesome! Thanks for making me smile!

Dottie Stay said...

You are right! There ain't nothin' like a day with your boys in a recliner! One of the best days of my life. Talk about relaxing. Frank is the heating pad. He thinks he can nestle his large self into my lap. I wouldn't have it any other way!

Michelle said...

I just watched the episode where Rosita dies yesterday. (And Joey thinks she healed herself and Rachel thinks Angels healed her.) I love any and all references to Friends.

tammy stailey said...

That is hilarious! I love that picture!!

Denise said...

Hey, yo, Megan,

Joey looks amazing. I wish to cuddle with him.

What is up with this link to your personal blog on the right? And how do I get an invitation?

Lisa Nielsen said...

That looks so nice...although is Frank putting your leg to sleep?! I haven't seen your new furniture! It has been way too long. Love you Megs!

Alicia said...

Love it. You are hilarious and I love how it's truly the little things that make us happy. Rock on.

Jen Carter said...

I can't believe I almost forgot about Rosita! Doug hates friends so we only get to watch it when he's falling asleep...Love it!

LEE BIEN said...

Hats off to Joey! Personally, I am head over heels for my red button-blanket. It is the perfect size and weight and is definitely my friend. I would be honored if you would name him for me.

Mendy said...

That is so cute!!! and of course GO JAZZ!!!!!