The "LEE"test news of Scott, Megan, the big F'er, and the lil' wanker
Wednesday, November 25, 2009
Thankful #1
I was making a list of things I was THANKFUL for and here is one of the top items! I am thankful for my siblings who produce the cutest kids in the entire world...my nieces and nephews!
How cute are you?!! You really are the best, and I know for certain that all of these kids love you two just as much. We love you and MISS YOU this Thanksgiving!!!
You are the best mom ever! I am glad that I had some kids for you, cus you and I both know they would choose you over me ANY day! I love it! :) Here's to our children!
8 comments:
Awe... this made my day!
Thanks for loving my little boy so much. He is so lucky to have May May and Scotty.
You rock!
Those are sure cute kids! How wonderful to have so many nieces and nephews.
You forgot one......SS will forgive you this time :) Have a great Thanksgiving!!
Well Megan I am sure they all are so thankful for you too. You are voted #1 auntie in my eyes!
How cute are you?!! You really are the best, and I know for certain that all of these kids love you two just as much. We love you and MISS YOU this Thanksgiving!!!
We are thankful for YOU! Cache will always love his May May best!
You are the best AUNT and UNCLE ever!!! Thank you for all you do for Wrigley and us we are very thankful for you guys!!!!
You are the best mom ever! I am glad that I had some kids for you, cus you and I both know they would choose you over me ANY day! I love it! :) Here's to our children!
Post a Comment