Since we were going to St. George for the blessing of Cache, we went to see Caroline as "Molly" one more time in "Annie" before it closed in October. I sure love this little miss. She is always so excited to see both Scott and me. She always greets us with kisses and hugs.

When we picked her up like this, she laughed and said, "I can be shared." She says the funniest stuff!

I think she kind of looks like us. But then listen to me, I say that about all my nieces and nephews! LOL!

This is the VERY best part about seeing her in plays. I love to watch her sign autographs, it just makes me smile.

Okay, okay, her
real parents. Glenn and my sister, Inger (who I think is absolutely beautiful!)

Along with seeing the play, I went to a basketball game where Solomon played like a champ! I was in charge of getting him to the game and we got there 1 min. and 30 sec. late! I felt like the crappiest aunt in the world!

Inger and Glenn with their oldest child, Harrison. He had just finished his football game in Vegas. Just look at that beautiful weather!

I love my sister Inger. I never get enough alone time with her!

Then I was off to get Solomon to his football game (we were early!) He is the quarterback. He likes flag football, but can't wait to play with pads and a helmet like his brother, Harrison.

Of course there was plenty of time outside in the Labrum backyard. Look what handsome devils I found out there. Can you believe this is Duncan? What? Wasn't he just born? C'mon Min and D, it's time for another adorable Stailey boy!

The most handsome of them all....yikes-a-roni!

Beautiful baby sis Melinda. Finally someone with teeth
almost as big as mine!

We had some SAWEET seats to see "Aida." We had so much fun as the girls (mom, Inger, Caroline, me, and Melinda).
I am a self-proclaimed theatre prude, but was VERY impressed with the Tuacahn rendition of this play. It was truly awesome!

I always leave a good play with a semi-faux crush on the lead guy--what can I say? I'm a sucker for a fairytale prince who sings his inner-most thoughts. Guys rarely share their thoughts, let alone sing them to a Tim Rice/Elton John melody. Then when we met this guy, we found out he was from Australia and had the most fantacular accent. It just so happens that I am also a sucker for an accent...
These three leads all knew Caroline from "Annie!" My claim to fame has gone from being someone's daughter, to someone's sister, to now someone's aunt! I am so proud of all of these, however, that means I have aged. Oh dear.
8 comments:
Hey Sweetie, a favorite claim to fame of mine is being relted to YOU! You rock.
Oh, how fun! I wish I could get away for so many St. George happy events. :) And yes, like my mom said -- one of my claims to fame is having such a sick-a$$ sister-in-law!!!
You have a crush on that guy?!?! EEEEWWW!! LOL! He looks like the main character out of a romance novel!! LMAO!!
Love all the pics I feel the same about Caroline I feel she is my claim to Fame too....I love her and she is just the sweetest thing. LOVE YOU TOO sure going to miss you on Thanksgiving
I too love a good accent. especially Australian...
btw, I haven't forgot your necklace. I will drop it by tomorrow. I will call, email or contact you through some other form of technology.
I am happy to say that it's been both a pleasure and honor to meet a few of your family members! Great roots my friend! I just love how you guys support and lift each other up! FUN is wherever you are!!!!!!
xoxoxoxoxo
Oh my heavens... I just went and saw Aida in October and it was absolutely INCREDIBLE! I think it's my most favorite play I've seen at Tuachan. It was so awesome! And I totally had a crush on the main guy... you're not alone ;) I had chills the entire time. Oh how I loved it!
You are beautiful. I say to tell your boyfriend to cover up that chest. The rest of the world might fall in love :0)
Post a Comment