Tuesday, October 6, 2009

"What the Fall?"

Bad joke that fall has come so early in October....ugh! I am definitely a summer/warm person! I don't mind having to bundle up for Halloween....but for October 1st? NOT HAPPY! Mother nature and I are not on speaking terms. HOWEVER, the colder weather not only brings the fireplace and pumpkin treats and snuggling, but it also brings...

beanLees!

I have updated the beanLee blog a little bit with some new styles. But I have got to post a few pictures on my personal blog because the models are SO DARN CUTE! I am still waiting for pictures from Michelle (one of Kaiya in each beanLee) and Mendy (one of Wrigley in each beanLee)! I don't have very many made this season, and will only participate in one boutique this year on November 7 in Orem. But for friends and family I will do anything, it just might take a little longer than usual.
Here is the "Sydnee!" I have gotten into buttons as decorative centers of flowers or just for decoration. How cute is this picture?

Here is the "Cache!" Sweet little nephew of 8 weeks! He is modeling the new 2009 CHIN STRAP style! I have crocheted the ear covers together to make a chin strap to help prevent little ones from pulling off their beanLees out in the cold!

Also, just for Cache, I crocheted a big letter "C" on his "deer hunt" style beanLee! Isn't this little man adorable?


11 comments:

Laurel said...

Oh, I LOVE all of them!!! Isabel will for sure need a chin strap BeanLee this year. Love you, Megan!

J♥M said...

TOTAL cuteness! Best models you have there!! EVER! I'm not happy about this cold either, except now I have a reminder of you every morning that that mine sits on my cap!

Mendy said...

SO cute I will get those pics to you ASAP!!!

LEE BIEN said...

Gosh those are cute. I love the chin strap and I also really love the buttons. What would it look like to crochet fringe or something feathery or furry around the edge? Weird or cute? Hmmm.

Shellie said...

You think fall crept up on you?!?! Try 100 degrees on a Monday and 75 degrees on a Tuesday! It seriously changed overnight! This was last week. Since then I had to go out and buy the kids all new clothes because I was not prepared for nights in the 50's. WTF!!! It does warm up nicely into the low 80's high 70's though but it is cold enough in the mornings that you have bundle the kids up if they go outside.

Josh and Katie said...

You are so talented! We need to get together with you guys. Hope all is well!

Ashlee said...

So cute Megs! You are awesome!

Michelle said...

At least you called Mendy out too - I don't feel quite as guilty.

Chelsea said...

those hats are redonkulously adoreable. (trust me, it IS a word!)
BTW, the post about the top 10 things Melinda has said on the phone... HILLARIOUS! Probably the best blog post I have ever read!
One more thang... I didn't have your email address, so I emailed something to JulieKaye to send to you.
xoxo

Mike and Lara said...

I love you hats! YOu are so talented! What is the website that we can go on to browse and purchase?! You rock! :)
Larabelle

Johnson said...

K Meg I just got you message on my blog. You are too funny...I'd take another boy huh? My cute sister in law already has a Cooper and he lives right next door to me soooo maybe I was just babysitting!! or maybe you will have a Cooper and you will want me to babysit him.....I can interpet that dream in all sorts of directions...:) Love ya..hope all is well with you!!