Monday, October 26, 2009

Congratulations Yankees!!!


Last night, my ever beloved Yankees, won game 6 against the Angels to claim their 40th American League Championship Series title! The WORLD SERIES begins Wednesday when we face the Philadelphia Phillies! I love October and baseball! Go Yankees!

10 comments:

Julie Kaye said...

I always seem to forget just HOW MUCH you love baseball! I loaf you.......we all need to hang again soon! Needin' some Nielson love!

LEE BIEN said...

Matt passed this news along to me last night. I feel as if I need to congratulate you two as much as the Yankees! It's all about the fan support.

Laurel said...

Well I love YOU and your passions! =)

Mendy said...

I have a new found respect for the Yankees!!! After our trip and seeing what classy guys they are I really like them!!!! SOOOOOOOOOOOOO

GO YANKEES!!!!

J♥M said...

I love the die hard fan in you!
Go Yankees!!!!!!

Dottie Stay said...

1903 was a good year. 123!

J♥M said...

I must be losing my mind...
Did you just put that pic of you and Scott in this post or has it been there all along? I love it!

Alicia said...

I love this picture of you two!

Wendy said...

OMG - Mario is out of his MIND with this!!! He was running all over the house doing the Macaulay Culkin "...yes, yes, yes" move from Home Alone!!! He says the exact same thing "...LOVE October ball!" he needs some serious help! Love you, MISS you!!

Todd and Ashley said...

Meg, I love that you guys LOVE the Yankees. I am not big into baseball so sorry but Todd and I do watch the world series on t/v. Looks like you guys are having a blast. Miss you.