Wednesday, August 26, 2009

My Scotty turns 29!

Warning: this may be a little obscene?!

David Scott Lee
born August 21, 1980 (best day of MY life)

I like to make "different" cakes for Scott's birthday. This year just happened to be a naked lady with crotchless panties...ya, a little different but a hit, nonetheless! I do take orders...:)


Scotty blowing out his candles (my favorite is Jake the onlooker thinking..."are those boobs for me? Cause I'm hungry!" We had his sisters (sans Laurel--boo) and their families over for some cake and ice cream and then the next day had some more cake and ice cream with my side of the family. I love Scott's birthday. It just reminds me how grateful I am for him!

8 comments:

ClinTeeny said...

That cake is friggin' awesome! Not to mention hilarious. You really should have added some tassels though. Hope all is well!

tammy stailey said...

haha! Happy birthday Scotty! Would this happen to be some of the cake we ate at Duncan's birthday? Good times!

Alicia said...

Best. Cake. Ever.
Love you both and thanks for inviting us!

LEE BIEN said...

Love Scott, love you, love your cake. Hmmm. How can we top that when we celebrate your birthday in a few weeks?

Jen Tornow said...

Oh, my.... I think that would be my husband's dream cake.

Laurel said...

I'm super sad we missed the fiesta... :( But HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Scotty!!!

Julie Kaye said...

I am sure that Travis would love me even more if I made him a cake like that! Maybe I will.......until then, you crack me up! I hope Scotty refrains from "topping" that idea if ya know what I mean!

Karin said...

too perky.