Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Nielsen grandchild #13

Introducing:
Norman "Cache" Nielsen
August 12, 2009
7 lb. 10 oz.
20 1/2 inches


My little brother Norm and his beautiful, wonderful wife, Lisa had their sweet little man 2 weeks ago today! The above picture needs to be blown up life size and they need to wallpaper their house with it!! Is that not THE cutest little face ever?

My awesome parents with their newest grandchild!

It seems almost criminal that Lisa should look so fantastic after giving birth!



I was keeping my fingers crossed that he would have her adorable dimples...HELLO...perfection!



Norm has told me this has been his proudest moment ever! He is such a good brother and I am sure will be such a fantastic dad! Congrats you guys! I love you--all THREE of you!

2 comments:

Alicia said...

Such sweet pictures. Awe... hooray for newborns!

tammy stailey said...

Cache is too adorable! Norm and Lisa look SO happy! Congrats guys!