Summer isn't summer without the annual dog show!

This was at the end of the day at our house. These guys were just plum-tuckered out from such a fun-filled day at the dog show!

We were so happy to have Mendy, Jonny and Wrigley joining us this year. Wrigs just LOVES the dogs. He still calls Frank "cow!"

Ethan, Carter and Wrigley in the sandbox/dirt!

The family photo...disclaimer: this past Saturday was 70% percent humidity...not like Utah at all...so not a great hair day, etc.


This year Ethan requested that we have a costume parade. Here he is as a cowboy on his "horse" Gunner!

Barkley was a hit as Superman!

However, I like to think that WE won "best costume" as the boys were Shrek and donkey! LOL



Ethan wanted to tell Frank a secret. He told him what he wanted for Christmas! How adorable is that?

Carter also had a few requests.

The fat man actually getting off the ground. He's pretty agile for a fat guy!

Here is 140 LBS of sheer muscle launching himself off the ground. Frank will do ANYTHING for food!

There were treats for humans and canines!
10 comments:
Oh, I look forward to this event every year, too! (But just from blog distance)! What a fun family you have. I honestly think the Shrek costume wins it, too!
Oh--all my wildest dreams have come true... Shrek and Donkey!? Genius. I've been looking forward tot his post since I saw a sneak preview on your camera. I love those boys and I love you!
I, too, love this event every year -- and I don't even attend NOR do I have a dog! You guys are awesome, and I am SOOOO happy to see your boys actually as Shrek and Donkey. Absolutely awesome.
Ok, so adoption papers are in, Bret and I are changing our names to Nielsen! Thanks for letting us be a part of this fun family get together!
I also look forward to the dog show each year. The costumes are fantastic but I think I'm especially fond of the pictures of Frank and Bronx jumping up for treats!
One of these years we WILL make it to the dog show!!! I love Shrek and Donkey...that is so awesome! Ok, did you seriously make that cake for Scotty?! That is the best cake ever- you are such an awesome wife! Happy Birthday Scott, sorry I didn't call. I hope you have a wonderful year.
My kids thought the costumes were so fun. They giggled and giggled. I hope you are doing okay. We are going to try and make it on Saturday. What a kind friend to do this. You are loved by so many!
I am so mad we missed the friggin party! I do agree that the shrek and donkey idea was awesome.........where the crap do you get doggie costumes like that, my gosh!
Love the posts and most of all the coconut crotch!!!! That is the funniest thing I have ever seen!!! Loved the dog show maybe one day we will have a dog to participate. You guys are so fun to be around and we just love you so much can't wait for NY!!! 1 Week
That cake made me laugh so flipping hard!
Post a Comment