I absolutely love my two sisters-in-law! Norm's wife, Lisa is pregnant with my nephew, due August 14! (I love how I don't even acknowledge that she's due with her OWN baby, it's strictly MY nephew that she is carrying!) I can't wait. He is going to be sooooo adorable! We went to a shower in Sandy and then held a baby shower for our side of the family.


At Lisa's Aunt Kathy's shower. From Left to right: mom, Lisa, my oldest sister Krissy, and me.

I look totally weird in this picture and it was just a few days after Cabo--but it's sooo cute of Lisa! I seriously love her like my own sis! She is going to be the greatest mother. They have waited quite awhile for this little arrival and I am so happy for them!

All babies love Quincy! Look how big Duncan is getting!?

We had the following treats:
cookies (sugar cookies shaped like baby bottles),
chocolate fudge,
chocolate
chip
cookies,
cantaloupe,
celery,
carrots,
caramel
corn,
carriage mints,
cashews, and
cheese and
crackers. We had a theme of every treat starting with the letter "
C" in honor of his name...

...
Norman "Cache" Nielsen

Melinda and Duncan

My Aunt Phyllis Victoria and me, Megan Victoria--both named after the same Victoria Beda who kicked some trash!

This was so adorable. Colleen, my parents neighbor, got Cache this little outfit that says "little fire chief." Norm is currently in school to become a paramedic fire fighter.

Lisa's family from left to right: Laura, Heather, Lisa, Kristi, Kristi's daughter Megan (nice name) and awesome mom Stallings--Evelyn. These guys are awesome and always make me feel at home.

Shiner, Lesa, Dunc, and me. This Lesa is incredible and has been one of my very best friends since the early 80's! Serious--BFF like no other!

The Nielsen clan! Back row: Melinda, Kristen, Mendy, and mom Rosanne, front row: Lisa and me. This day was so much fun and marked my two week inoculation period of the swine flu (since being to Cabo San Lucas), and my mom agreed to see me! LOL I'm really looking forward to heaven when I imagine all of my family (Lee side definitely included) sitting around and just enjoying being together.
5 comments:
How fun!! I love that name! He is going to be so adorable!! He's a Nielsen!!
Can't wait for the arrival of the little buddy! I already want to squeeze him! All I am going to say though this I am ofended that you didn't put my poem on your blog. LMAO!!
Megs, thanks for the sweet post. I had so much fun being with you (two weekends in a row!!!). I love you and the rest of the Nielsen family so much and wish we lived closer. Cache is going to be one lucky guy to have such an AMAZING Auntie MayMay! Love you tons!
What a fun shower! Now you need to post all the recipes :) love ya
Being with your family is the best place to be! I'm so lucky you're part of our family too. Miss you.
Post a Comment