The weekend we had Lisa's shower, Jonny, Mendy and Wrigley came up from Cedar City. They are always awesome to support family events. I got some great shots of Mr. Wrigley. I also documented the ALWAYS silly and hysterical time I have with my little brother.


Wrigley loves "Dot!" It's so cute! This is at Krissy's house where these two could shoot the basketball for HOURS! Check out Wrigley's form...he pops his wrist like a little pro!


My mom had a jacket she wanted to give away, so when Mendy and I said "No thanks," Jonny volunteered to take it. My mom was so worried he was going to rip it.

Oh don't worry, he definitely sang, "Fat guy in a little coat!"


Oh man, this guy can make you laugh!

Always willing to share...

...well, almost always! :)

I absolutely love this picture. Look at this little fellow pondering.
3 comments:
Oh I want to blow that up and I love the sucker one when he is holding it up!!!! Thanks for always taking such cute pics and being the best Aunt ever to him!!!! He absolutely loves you and Scott!!!! You guys will have to come to Cedar sometime and really see him in action!!!
OH and as for Jonny those pics are hilarious!!!! Where did he come from!!! Ha Ha
I cannot believe Jonny fit in that jacket! He's stinkin hilarious!!!
Post a Comment