
I have THE absolute cutest nieces and nephew!!! How adorable are these guys and how big are they getting?! Can you believe it?

Left to right: Isabel, Me, Kaiya, Scott, and Jacob--we wanted to take all three of them home!



We had the funnest BBQ at Michelle's house. It's never long enough when we get together! This specific gathering will NEVER be forgotten. Thanks to my Lee family, this day was a turning point in my life. I love you guys!
8 comments:
First of all, you CAN take Isabel home (at least for a few days... then I might miss her). And secondly, I hope you know how much I love you! And it makes me feel so special to hear you say these things. We love you guys so, SO much!!!
Looks like a ton of fun!
WOW seriously great genes the Lee's have!!! So, so cute! I say you should have just done a grab-and-dash like a good sale on shoes at the Burlington!!! Honestly, whose gonna report ya?!? LOL - you have every reason to want to take them home - they are SO cute!!
absolutely adorable!!
Isa's yours! (Laurel's looking to upgrade for one that's potty-trained.)
I love you guys. Seriously--you're my heroes.
And thanks for sharing with us. You don't know what it means to me.
i love how often you folks get together. fun times are always instore with those Lees:)
What cute kids!!! You guys are the greatest!!! LOVE YA
What cute kids!
Post a Comment