My always shining star in the firmament....Shiner! My baby sister was in a play, Thoroughly Modern Millie, a couple of weeks ago. I am so proud of her! She has balanced her 3 kids, 2 jobs and this play! She is awesome! This happens to be one of my favorite shows. I saw it opening night April of 2002 in NYC with Sutton Foster, the girl who created the "Millie" character. It was amazing and I have loved seeing community versions of it ever since.
The other "famous" announcement is that Caroline (my niece who was young Cosette in Les Miserable last summer at Tuacahn Theatre) just beat out over 500 little girls for the role of "Molly" in "Annie." Only 7 of those girls get to perform the entire summer--and you guessed it, she's one of the 7! We're so proud! It runs June through October--I can't wait to get down to Ivins and see her in it!
The other "famous" announcement is that Caroline (my niece who was young Cosette in Les Miserable last summer at Tuacahn Theatre) just beat out over 500 little girls for the role of "Molly" in "Annie." Only 7 of those girls get to perform the entire summer--and you guessed it, she's one of the 7! We're so proud! It runs June through October--I can't wait to get down to Ivins and see her in it!
14 comments:
How neat, your sister is so talented. I would brag my sock off too if I were you. Looks like you and Scott have been enjoying life. Hope you guys are doing well. Sure miss hearing from you. Love you tons!
Gee whiz! Not only is your whole family so good looking, they are all so talented as well!
I love your sis too... I wish that I had seen her in that play. Damn my procrastination!!
PS you don't look fat... you are slunched. :)
You are THE best sister! Seriously. I hope your family knows how lucky they are to have you. :) Love you and love Mindy!
Isn't Min awesome!?!?! I love that girl!! Ethan is stinkin' hilarious!! Way to go Caroline! She is so talented! I want to go down to Ivins now just to see her!
Yikeseroni!! I am a dog! Thanks for the waaaaaaay nice post! I don't deserve it AT ALL! You are the greatest! My beautiful blonde poop stain!
Oh I want to see her in that play so bad! I'm sure she is amazing! I was so fun being with you last week...much too short of course:) See you soon!
Sorry, IT not "I" was so fun being with you!
What is with all you Nielsen girls being so freakin fantastically talented? Hate your guts (but love them too)! Pass on some of the talent genes this way-I got none.
I love Modern Millie! You are so lucky to have seen it on Broadway, especially with Sutton Foster! I listen to the CD all the time. How fun for your sister. If I ever get to do a show again I'd love to do this! Congratulations to your niece too!
impressive, melinda! And YOU guys are awesome to be so supportive.
Hey- how's the rest of "life" (job...) looking?
I love how supportive and proud you are of your family, you are so great! and how cool is Melinda?
btw I was going to call and ask/beg you to play soccer with me the other night but when I found out you guys were going to dinner with Laurel I decided not to bug you...maybe next time?
Way to go Melinda! We still want to adopt her into the family.
DITTO!!! Such an awesome play and the talent...UNBELIEVABLE!! Especially a certain little brunette with some serious chops and a certain little asian man!!! LOL - how funny to open your blog and see my awesome cousin Chris's shrunked up face next to little E. How adorable is that?!? Good times - they did SUCH a great job!!
Post a Comment