May is a crazy month with family birthdays! Here is the summary:

May 4--My parents share the
same birthday--ah, isn't that cute? When I was younger I thought that is how you found someone to marry. Just find someone that has your same birthday and you were set! Nice idea, which would have been easier than dating until I was 30! :)

May 6--My oldest sister Kristen (far right). She is such a great big sister and has been a great example to me! Being the first born and oldest of 8 has probably been a lot of pressure, but she is a wonderful sister and friend!

May 7--My brother-in-law Jason. Jason is such a great family member. He is the perfect husband for Laurel and a great friend to me!

May 10--Mother's Day! My mom kicks some serious trash! She is a good mama and always has my back! I love Mother's Day. It is such a great holiday to celebrate the great mother that raised you...

...and the mother that raised your spouse! There is nothing in-law about my mama Lee! I love her so much and praise her for the wonderfulness that is Scott! I truly feel the greatest friendship with her! Talk about support and unconditional love...wow I love this mother!

May 13--My little brother, Matt. Okay, so it's actually Scott's little brother, but I just treat him like he's mine too! I love Matt, he is so, so funny! He is wise beyond his years and has a TON in store for him!

May 17--baby Bronx birthday!!! Of course I'm gonna include my little furry kids! The little B turned 2! He is such a little snuggler and always has to be aware of what is going on throughout the house AND the neighborhood! "My dog's a peeping Tom! " (Once again said like Marty McFly)

May 18--My brother-in-law John. This is Kristen's husband and he is beyond fantastic! He does so much as a bishop for his church and always give 110%. Scott especially loves to spend time with John!

May 19--My wonderful sister, Laurel! Okay, once again, Scott's sister...but truly like my own! She is so thoughtful and kind. We had a little get together last night and it was a blast! Laurel is a great cook too!

May 21--last but certainly not least, my niece Quincy! This is Kristen and John's youngest daughter. Quincy is getting so big! She is so wonderful with all the younger nephews! All babies love Quincy!
And there you have the May "may"hem! Makes ya wonder what was 9 months before May??? People were gettin' busy! Oh ya!
7 comments:
Holy birthday alert batman! That is a lot of people who share the same birth month!! You are so awesome to pay tribute to each of them!
So I was getting busy 9 months before May. Because your favorite non-related-to-you-by-blood-baby-named-Jude was born on May 8th!! And you loved him so much that you came to visit him in the hospital when he was 2 days old, on Mother's Day last year! Living in Michigan, he gets to wear the beanLees you made for him for about 6 months of the year. He loves you for it! and So do I! Miss you guys!
I love all the birthdays! My family also has quite a few in May. You always do the nicest posts. I love them!
I only wish I had a May birthday... :) You rock and I think of you as my sister too. Love you Megan!
You werent kiddin when you said a ton of birthdays :) Happy Birthday Bronx!!! What a cute baby picture of him!
You are so sweet to tribute all us May birthdays!!! Thanks for loving me so much and making me feel special. Love you!
May is a crazy-happy month. Thanks for the post,you thoughtful and practically perfect you.
Post a Comment