Scotty was recently spotlighted on his work website for his outstanding performance! Well, duh! Here is the article:
Encore Performance Employee Spotlight
Scott Lee of the Orem Branch has always provided outstanding customer service. Recently, he was instrumental in bringing in a $3 million dollar CDARs investment. He talked with the customer, drove to his business to have him sign the documents, and followed up to make sure he was getting notifications. Recently, he assisted the operations manager to visit a local business that resulted in 16 new Health Savings Accounts. He also assists the trust officer often to open IRAs or other special accounts. Once, he even assisted a gentleman in the parking lot that was having car trouble! He does whatever is needed with a good attitude and humor.
Thanks Scott! Keep up the great work!
He really is always so willing to help others and NEVER has a bad attitude. I love that about him--just one of the many things!

19 comments:
YAY Scotty! I love how much you guys love each other! You guys are awesome and such a good example of love and support to me! Love ya!
Great recognition! I love your examples of spouse support! Better than awesome!
So sweet. What a lucky girl you are!
Will you send me your e-mail address? denise.and.barrington@gmail.com
Those are some great pictures! Of course he is great, Megan...he is married to you :)
ALRIGHT SCOTTY!!!! That is so so cool!!! You are so awesome!!! You always just go with whatever and really I have never heard you complain!!! GOOD JOB keep up the good work!!!
Wow Scott! I am so proud of you. Did you tell them to give you a raise now?! That is pretty cool to read your spotlight and learn those things about you with work...I don't really know the "work" side of you. You and Megan are so amazing! I love you both!
And he draws cool pictures in sacrament meeting. Scott is awesome!
From: Caleb
Scott IS awesome, and I'm so glad he has YOU to dote on him. :) I didn't realize he will be graduating in August!!! So cool! Also, whose sexy Mustang is that? Are you two felons now?
I am so proud of Scotty and so happy that you two are married! I am a lucky girl.
Great rave, Megan.
I can't believe how crazy busy my brother is! When does he sleep? I'm sure you can't wait until August. BTW, I've been meaning to ask you guys about your old helicopter school. Have they given you your money back yet??
p.s. I love that picture of Scott with your doggies.
I am reading this wonderful blog with tears in my eyes. Megan, you are awesome for honoring and acknowledging Scottie. And I agree that Scott is pretty darn amazing. I am so proud!
Nine drizzle, Scotty you the man! "I don't need no stinkin article to tell me that man" (mexican accent) You the man for taking good care of my sister keep up the good work brosiff!
You do have a great husband but he also has a great wife and you will have babies someday :) love you
Scott, what can I say that everyone doesn't already know????? You freakin' ROCK!!! I seriously can't believe all of the things you have going on in your life!!! Talk about a "full-plate", sheesh Chuck-A-Rama aint got nuttin' on you!!! LOL! You are the greatest! :)
You are both amazing and that's why you found each other! Slow down a little, Scotty Boy!
So I've had some catching up to do with this Lee blog... Way to be Scott! and such a great wife you are!
Also- LOVE that you got apicture of the Orderville cops... we would also see them in Kanab and Panguich(sp) and now whenever we drive through small towns, we're on the look out for 'em! So great.
-This baseball tradition is so fabulous!
-Where is YOUR picture jumping off the roof? Glad I have photo evidence of doing it 10 years ago- b/c it won't happen again. But everyone has to once, right? And was Nanny inside just ignoring it all?
Awww, you guys are just great!:)
And here's to AUGUST!
Yes, I will agree that Scotty is perfection for sure!! You two are a couple of hotties! Ken and Barbie as I like to think!
Post a Comment