Friday, March 6, 2009

Kaiya's blessing!

This past Sunday, March 1, Kaiya was blessed. It was fantastic! Brad did such a great job and said the nicest things about Michelle, like she's thoughtless, selfless, and such a good mom. (NO TYPO THERE) Here is the little Walker family walkering home from church.
We had a great Lee family gathering after the blessing.

Matt with Kaiya and Blaine with Jacob.

Matty and Scotty--always up to trouble!!!

Awesome aunt Lisa, uncle Del, David, and Jonathan

The cute little monster, Jake! OOOOO I just love to squeeze him!

Scott's dad, Dave, Jake and me. I love Scott's dad.

The beautiful guest of honor. Kaiya's dress was amazing--way better than anything you'd see at the Oscar's! The dress itself was a light pink with an overlay of lace with matching bonnet. The outfit was complete with a beautiful satin coat. Seriously, it was beautiful!


She was such a good sport, but was sick and tired of being photographed and stuck in her dress.

The sweet mother, Michelle. She is really cute to watch mother her baby!

The Lee family! I love when we all get together, but it is never long enough!!!

4 comments:

Laurel said...

Oh, HOORAY for more pictures of last weekend! I really wish I had taken more, so I'm glad you were on top of it. :) I, too, LOVE all the time we all spend together when the padres are here. Even though it's never long enough. Love you!

Lisa Nielsen said...

You guys are everywhere! I love that you offer your support even if it means 4 hours of driving back and forth. I love the pics and Kaiya's dress is really sweet. Love ya!

Marianne and James said...

Ok So I don't really fit in making a comment on the blog about your family gathering...but I just can't hold it in any more...you look absolutely FABULOUS. WOWZER! I miss you.

Todd and Ashley said...

Way cute pictures Meg, your family is always picture perfect. I love your hair color by the way did you just get it done recently? Sure miss you and think about you often. Love you!!